Vino Bello Resort - One Bedroom
Vino Bello Resort - One Bedroom
***Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vino Bello Resort and not the actual unit.
Located in the heart of wine country at the upscale Vino Bello complex, with 840 square feet of living space, is this luxury one-bedroom residence. Perfectly manicured lawns and gardens greet you as you arrive at this conveniently located condo. Near world-renowned wineries, gourmet dining, and stunning national parks, everything you need for a Napa week is right outside your door.
As you enter, you are welcomed by Old World Tuscan décor and new lavish furnishings. Take a seat on the plush couch or armchairs and enjoy your view from the private balcony or terrace. Light the fireplace and relax by the flat-screen TV after a long day exploring the area.
Each unit comes with a kitchenette that boasts a stainless steel oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher. After cooking up a meal, enjoy it at the breakfast bar with bar stools or the dining table that seats six guests. The table and seats are comfortable and perfect for formal meals or gathering around for a game or glass of local wine.
This luxury condo offers one bedroom with a plush king bed, entrance to the outdoor balcony or terrace, and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom carries the Tuscan theme, adorned in stylish tiling, jetted tub, and spacious walk-in shower. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleep space, and depending on the unit, the bedroom may flow out of the living space.
Each unit is designed to pair perfectly with any Napa Valley getaway. After a long day of exploring the countless vineyards, you will appreciate the quiet space to call home with resort-style amenities. Take a dip in the swimming pool, or relax in the hot tub in the thick of wine country!
Centrally located to many wineries and vineyards, you will always be able to appreciate the stunning region. When the day doesn’t call for a wine tasting, enjoy the local art scene, world-famous fine dining, and natural landscaping. Whether you’re looking to stay home poolside or knock some wineries off your bucket list, this one-bedroom residence at Vino Bello Resort is an idyllic place to call home.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 840 square feet, 79 square meters
4 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
1 hour and 15 min by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- California Wine Tours - Take a ride in a luxury vehicle and enjoy the tour with a complimentary glass of wine as the guides and chauffeurs take you around wine country.
- Meritage Estate Wine Cave (2 min walk) - Relax in solid luxury at this state of the art underground cave Spa Terra.
- Napa Valley Aloft (20 min drive) - Take a hot air balloon above Napa Valley and see the wineries and vineyards from the sky.
- Napa Art Walk - Walk the streets of downtown Napa and take in the numerous amazing sculptures along the way.
- Uptown Theater (10 minutes) - This beautiful venue offers first-class entertainment right downtown.
Places of Interest
- Markham Vineyards (40 min drive) - Enjoy one of Napa's first wineries as well as the on-site art museum.
- Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch (30 min drive) - Farm to table American fare in a quaint refurbished barn.
- Castello di Amorosa (40 min drive) - Enjoy the view, sites, and wine at this 13th century style winery.
- Oxbow Public Market (10 min drive) - This upscale food market features sweet and savory treats to sample!
Vino Bella is part of a larger complex so there are many amenities that you might not find in a property that size. Across the street is a hotel with a convenience store and a covered plaza with wine tasting rooms all along the outside. The center part is picnic benches so you can bring your own and listen to the live music which varies throughout the day. Check in and out were smooth, no long lines to deal with. We had a few issues with our room but the onsite service folks took care of them right away. Our room was on the ground floor and opened out to the pool and BBQ area, very convenient. We found the location to be great, just off a highway and not far from downtown Napa. There are two golf courses within 10 minutes, Chardonnay and Eagle Vines. We played both and while they were challenging, Eagle was in much better shape. We would definitely stay there again, the unit owner was super helpful before and during our stay.”