Set in a privileged elevated location at the picturesque village of Agios Stefanos and only few miles from the from gorgeous secluded beaches with pristine waters, Villa Daniela is a fine example of Corfiot architecture. This luxurious six-bedroom property sits on a lush hillside with uninterrupted vistas that extend over the Ionian sea and all the way to the mountainous landscape of Albania. Privacy, independence, elegance, and breathtaking views, Villa Daniela will leave guests in awe.
Fully modern both in architecture and amenities, the building itself is designed as a set of terracotta-roofed blocks arranged in different levels, with comfortable terraces that are lavishly equipped for outdoor living while enjoying superb views whether of the verdant landscape or the Ionian sea. The outdoor arrangements include a generous lounge area, a shaded dining area and a heated swimming pool, all with sweeping views over the sea and the port of Agios Stefanos. The swimming pool offers eye-catching views of the surroundings, while several lounging corners have been created to fully take advantage of the abundance of space. Next to the pool is the barbecue and a covered porch with a dining area and chill-out that makes it an ideal place to enjoy delicious meals "al fresco", and are also invited to enjoy freshly cut products from the organic gardens.
The interior echoes the modern lines of the exterior. The bright and air-conditioned living areas, are light-filled and clean-lined, outfitted with modern furniture in neutral tones. The sea-facing part of the villa is pierced by large sliding doors that connect the rooms to the pool terrace and the seascape. The adjacent dining area, which can entertain up to 10 guests, is served by an evenly large, fully equipped kitchen with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances to prepare and serve delicious meals. Villa Daniela is proud to deliver an exceptional and bespoke experience for every guest, and breakfast and one main meal six times a week are prepared by a private Chef.
Distributed over three levels, the 6 bedrooms, which come along with 5 bathrooms, are intimate in size and minimal in decorations to create a relaxing atmosphere and bring focus to the landscape views that are framed by the windows. For your comfort, cleaning is provided six times a week, and linen are changed twice a week. On the lower level, enjoy at your leisure and in total privacy with all the latest fitness and gym equipment in your luxury villa.
Villa Daniela is the perfect place for guests looking for privacy in a strategic location, with easy access and in full nature, ideal for friends and families who want to enjoy the tranquility and the most exclusive beaches of the island. With a rich history, walks in Corfu contain jaw-dropping scenery, historic architecture and delicious Greek food. Idle past olive groves and experience the fantastic wilderness of the rugged karst landscape and towering mountains while you follow trails from gorgeous beaches up into forested hills where the views just keep getting better.
As it is as usual to travel by boat as car around the island, you will have the option of hiring you own boat, a very relaxed and comfortable way to discover the beauty of the coast. Sailing on the Ionian waters will take you far out to the Sivota islands, on mainland Greece ; with its luscious greenery, clear turquoise water, and white little coves, Sivota is considered as one of the most exotic destinations in Greece.
Your Villa is only 22 miles (35 kms) from Corfu Town, so you can get easily to the capital to explore its historic old town centre, where guests can find Venetian buildings recently granted status as a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, narrow cobbled streets, fine museums, excellent restaurants, bars and pavement cafes and hidden leafy squares. Along the east side, there’s the ancient fortress on the sea, while on the west side there’s the more modern one, both open to visitors, offering amazing views over the Adriatic Sea.
One of the most beautiful cities in Greece, Corfu has some jewels that really shouldn't be missed, like the picturesque Kanoni, the church of Panagia Vlacherna, the Mouse Island, and the Achilleion Palace, originally built as a summer retreat for Sissi, Empress Elisabeth of Austria.
Estate with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4300 square feet, 400 square meters
King, Full, Full, Twin, Twin, and Full + Twin
12 guests maximum
Corfu Airport (CFU)
About an hour by car
Enjoy uninterrupted vistas that extend over the Ionian sea and all the way to the mountainous landscape of Albania!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Arena Horse Riding (15 min by car) - Have fun and get to know unique, safe landscapes into the beautiful countryside with skilled guides, and swim with the horses in the sea!
- Hike - Follow the Corfu Trail that leads you into an untouched landscape, which has scarred parts of the coastline, delving through the central countryside.
- Watersports offer moment of excitement and high adrenaline, and the island of Corfu gives you the opportunity to paraglide, flatfish, waterski, scuba dive, and much more!
- Corfu International Golf Club (55 min by car) - Designed by Swiss architect Donald Harradine, this beautifully landscaped 18-hole golf course incorporates natural elements such as a river and several lakes.
Places of Interest
- Kassiopi (10 min by car) - This traditional fishing village overlooks a pretty harbor filled with wooden fishing boats, and offers a choice of seafood tavernas and cafés.
- Mount Pantokrator (40 min by car) - Rising 2972 ft. (906m), the highest point on the island, the hill is home to the 14th-century monastery, from where you can enjoy stunning views of Albania and the islands.
- The Channel of Love, ‘Canal d'Amour’ 45 min by car) - Boasting impressive sandstone rock formations that create a natural passage from its small beach into the Ionian Sea's sparkling blue waters, it is one of Corfu's top natural wonders!
- Corfu Town (1 hour by car) - The UNESCO-listed old town is a warren of cobbled alleys and elegant Venetian-era buildings, many of which now host informal seafood tavernas and souvenir shops at ground level.
- Achilleion Palace (1 hour and 10 min by car) - Immersed in lush nature, this white Neoclassical villa was the summer escape of Sisi, Empress Elisabeth of Austria.
- Kanoni (1 hour by car) - With the church of Panagia Vlacherna below and the Mouse Island, the location is one of the most famous and photographed spots of Corfu.
- Paleokastritsa beaches (1 hour by car) - The coast encompasses a glorious stretch of indented coast, with 6 deep, curving bays sheltering lovely beaches, both of sand and pebble, extending to a crystal-clear, blue sea!