Snowmass Creek Estate
Mountainside Luxury Ranch
Located in Aspen’s highly desired area, Old Snowmass this incredible stone and log ranch home offers mountain views, rolling hills, and wildlife sightings year round. Mountainside Luxury Ranch is situated on 30 acres of breathtaking scenery that includes unobstructed views of Snowmass Mountain, equestrian trails and pastures, a stream, and valley. On-site, you will find enough space for everyone as well as resort-style amenities. No matter what time of year and no matter what is on the itinerary, this luxury home exchange offers everything you need to ensure both adventure and relaxation.
Professionally decorated, the interior juxtaposes chic luxurious touches with a warm cabin aesthetic. The log ceilings are high and welcoming. The stone covered walls, hardwood floors, and ample plush furnishings offers a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Take a seat in front of the expansive stone fireplace and overlook the mountains through the glass doors. An additional seating room is also located in the home with elegant furnishings, stone walls, one of which glass-encased to provide optimal views.
The kitchen is stunning and filled with modern stainless-steel appliances, knotty wood floors and cabinets, as well as ample storage and dining areas. Prepare a meal on the center island that wraps around the space. Here, others can assist in meal prep or enjoy a warm beverage after a day on the slopes. Enjoy dining at the kitchen table or at the elegant dining table near the fireplace.
There are eight luxurious bedrooms that boast mountain and valley views, two of which are master suites. One of the masters offers stunning vaulted ceilings, a loft, king bed, and en-suite bathroom with a spacious shower, Jacuzzi-style tub, and double marble vanity. The second master has a king bed, study area, and en-suite bathroom.
When spending the day at the ranch, grill up a meal on the outdoor grill. Enjoy dining al fresco on the back patio and enjoy the views right from home. Swim some laps in the pool or relax after a long day of hiking or skiing in the hot tub. In the evening, gather around the firepit as you roast marshmallows and recount the day’s events.
Snowmass is not only a ski town. It offers a plethora of incredible outdoor activities such as Aspen walking tours, biking, hiking, golf, and more. No matter what mountain you explore, you are always surrounded by breathtaking scenery and natural wildlife. Enjoy gourmet dining and local breweries after a day outside.
For your next luxury home exchange, Mountainside Luxury Ranch offers the perfect oasis to get away from it all while experiencing one of the most beautiful areas imaginable.
Single Family Home with 1 level
8 bedrooms, 5 baths, 9700 square feet, 902 square meters
King, 2x Full, Queen, King, Queen, Other, Queen, and Twin
16 guests maximum
Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) , Denver International Airport (DEN)
ASE - 25 minutes by car. EGE - 1.5 hours by car. DEN - 4 hours by car.
Colorado mountain and valley views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Aspen Golf Club - This amazing course impresses with its stunning views, challenging play, and relaxed yet luxurious atmosphere.
- Snowmass Creek Outfitters - Experience Aspen and Snowmass with an authentic horseback ride.
- Aspen Walking Tours - Delve into the intriguing past of this town on this interactive walking tour!
- Above It All Balloon Company - Offers public and private, scenic hot air balloon tours over the breathtaking mountains of the Aspen/Snowmass area, year round.
- Elk Mountain Expeditions - Take an adventurous whitewater rafting tour, guaranteed to give you the adrenaline rush of a lifetime!
Places of Interest
- Aspen Highlands - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Maroon Bells - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- North Fork Trail - The gorgeous North Fork Trail takes hikers through a broad valley to Fryingpan Pass in the Mount Massive Wilderness, with exceptional views throughout the hike!
- Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center - Amazing fossils are now being housed in the Ice Age Discovery Center with an interpreter on hand to show how the bone preservation process works, using 150,000-year-old mammoth fossils. Entirely free!
- Aspen Brewing Company (5 minutes) - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!