Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza - 3 Bedroom
Esperanza is one of the World's Most Celebrated Resorts. Perched on top of the Pacific, its remarkable location, barefoot sophistication, and understated luxury immerse guests in the moment.
Managed by famous Auberge, these private residences offer unmatched architecture, service and location.
This large 3 bedroom has a fantastic view of the pools and ocean, and one of the best terraces anywhere. The living area is extremely spacious, and large terraces offer excellent vantage points to the Sea of Cortés coastline and Land's End.
Finishes include granite countertops in the kitchens, with natural stone, wood, iron, and marble accents throughout the interiors. Master bedrooms feature oversized bathrooms with a separate shower, bathtub, and double sink, while a large walk-in closet adds to the overarching feeling of spaciousness.
In both the interiors and exteriors, a sense of place is evoked by subtle references to culture and craftsmanship. You’ll find hand-fired clay roof tiles, stone work in the style of 19th century tapetes (tapestries), and cantera-style columns and archways specific to Mexican building traditions. Each detail adds to the feeling of charm and authenticity that is at the heart of Esperanza.
Minor differences in style, decoration, and layout guarantee that each time you come back you will be offered a new and unique experience to fall in love with.
*Please note that this is a private residence which has access to the private residences pools and beach club.
Guests who reserve privates residences do not have access to hotel and club pools.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
There is a $387 per week fee for this property for THIRDHOME members to be paid on-site. This is the same weekly fee that all owners pay and includes:
*Housekeeping and maid service 3 times during the week
*Access to all of the private residence facilities and amenities including access to:
- the Beach Club
- the private residence pools
* Use of the concierge services that can provide:
- Private chefs
- Airport ground transportation
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Restaurant reservations
**Fees and policies subject to change.
Activities of Interest
- Sands Fall- First discovered in the Jacques Cousteau television series The Underwater World of Jacques Cousteau, Sand Falls is where an underwater waterfall of sand cascades down the chute and into the 1,200 foot canyon below.
- Canopy Tours- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
- Fishing Trips- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
Places of Interest
- Cabo Del Sol Golf- A World-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature design stretching for more than a milee along a coastline of rock outcroppings and sun-washed shores.
- Spa at Esperanza- Voted #1 in the Americas and Carribean by Conde' Nast Traveler, this uniquely designed full-service resort spa incorporates features such as an indoor steam cave, waterfall and outdoor pools set amid lush gardens.
- Restaurants At Esperanza- The RESTAURANT (Esperanzas signature restaurant) La Terraza Americana, and The Palapa Grill.
Beth and Mike M.October 2021
Esperanza is a wonderful resort--Our group of 4 has a blast. Abraham was our butler for the week and he was great. Unit is beautiful with great views. We had to leave early but wished we could have stayed longer. The owners portion of the hotel is voting as to whether to upgrade the units with fresh tile , bedding, furniture etc..which I think it needs but still a Fabulous unit and I wouldnt hesitate to go back there. As others have mentioned food and drink is expensive but you sort of have to expect that and the hotel has some fabulous dinner events.”
Mark L.August 2021
We had an Amazing time staying at Esperanza. Always a 1st Class place from service to accommodations. Hope to go back in the future!”
Barb Y.August 2014
Amazing family trip!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Auberge. The grounds were beautiful, lots of pools, great ocean views, and friendly staff. Our concierge Roberto checked on us daily and took care of all our questions and needs. The resort has theme nights for dinner if you don't want to cook in your home. The spa was awesome! Great fitness center too. We highly recommend this property.”