Arthouse Luxury Penthouse
Escape to one of Mexico's natural and historical jewels set amongst tropical palms along the breathtaking coast of the Quintana Roo Mexican Caribbean, dotted with marvelous white sand beaches and turquoise waters... discover Tulum. Nicknamed "Pueblo Mágico" (Magical Town) for so many reasons, beginning with its captivating lagoons, mangroves, cenotes, romantic beach coves and beachfront Mayan archaeological site once used as an astrological and trading center.
Step into this stunning two-level 1776-sq ft (165 sqm) condo-residence and be enveloped within a stylish spacious haven, showcasing large sliding glass doors and a marvelous lush ambiance that fuses Mother Nature with its interior through its open-air living spaces, making it perfect to gather and entertain, relax and unwind. Guests can choose between two gorgeous bedrooms located on the upper level - the Master Bedroom offers a King bed and en-suite bathroom with access to a romantic balcony overlooking the jungle, where guests can spend days lounging in the sun and sip a cocktail out on the balcony and relax in their private outdoor pool. The guest bedroom has two twin beds and an en-suite bathroom. The first level also offers a comfortable Living Room and a fully-equipped kitchen, in addition a more elegant dining room with seating for up to six people.
Dwell within a marvelous tropical-modern oasis at Arthouse Tulum, a secluded double-level penthouse residence tucked away in Aldea Zama, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Tulum. Aldea Zama is a small exclusive beach community near the residence and only a short distance from Tulum. Arthouse is a project surrounded by jungle and offers outstanding guest amenities that include a swimming pool, jungle hydrotherapy jacuzzi and wellness sanctuary spa (reservations required in advance), including a Lounge area, a restaurant-bar, an Art Gallery and a Botanical Garden and a permanent Contemporary Art Gallery with a library offering books in both English and Spanish.
For those who have an adventurous spirit and a cultural obsession, Tulum serves up a myriad of wonderlust activities and experiences, such as bicycle jungle explorations, canopy walkways to view wildlife, art galleries and bohemian-beach-chic communities, yoga classes on the beach, learning pre-Hispanic healing rituals, and the Xcacel0Xcacelito Sea Turtle Sanctuary declared a protected ecological conservation area. Explore Tulum for the ultimate unplugged beach vacation and fall in love with this delightful paradise!
Arthouse is ideally located for guests who want to relax but also venture out, and adventure lovers will be able to explore the impressive cenotes in Tulum and surroundings that cannot be missed. Among the thousands of cenotes in the Yucatan peninsula, a short 20-minute drive from your property, guests will reach the Cenote Manatí, which named after the presence of these funny marine mammals whom you can now sometime see in the transparent waters!
Guests with passion for archeology will make there way to the spectacular site adjacent to the city. Gateway to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve that is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the Mayan archaeological site overlooks the brilliant turquoise water of the Caribbean, which is also one of the best and most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Maya and most likely the most portrayed!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1776 square feet, 165 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
About 1 hour and 50 min by car
Beautiful views of the UNESCO World Heritage Centre, Sian Ka'an nature reserve!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cenote Manati - Dive into one of the most intersting places in Mexico and swim with Manatees.
- Bahia Principe Golf Club designed by Nicholas - Tee off at one of the best golf resorts in Mexico!
- Dos Ojos - Enjoy amazing Tulum cave diving!
- Xcaret – Visit the evening show to enjoy a musical history of the area since pre-hispanic times to the present day or enjoy the recreation of an early Mexican ball game. It also offers the chance to swim with dolphins and to explore the beaches.
Places of Interest
- Tulum Mayan Ruins - See these famous ruins still standing from the 13th century
- Chichen-Itzá - Visit one of the most famous areas of Mexico and see ruins standing since 600 AD.
- Tulum Downtown - Explore restaurants and bars, and the beach just a few steps away!
- Puerto Aventuras Yacht Club - Rent a yacht and take it out to sea for some amazing marine life viewing and relaxation
- Rio Secreto - Explore the natural wonders of the Rio Secreto underground river, the Yucatan Peninsula's hidden gem.