Just a few minutes away north of Montpellier, Villa Eluard is a contemporary property that offers breath-taking views of the pine forests, where rocky paths undulate along the hills. The Villa blends together the regal essence of the popular residential area of Parc Les Vautes, the exclusive neighbourhood in which it sits, with the highest standards and a stylish interior décor which is full of character.
This spacious six-bedroom property does all it promises, and is a delight of architecture and design, providing guests with a unique experience with family or friends. The entrance leads into the living room, a spacious space with two clearly defined areas adjoining a stunning kitchen and dining room. The sitting area featuring a L-shapped sofa, is presided over by a series of large windows bringing in streams of light throughout the day.
Of crisp white and yellow modern design, fitted and equipped to the highest quality, the kitchen boasting an island bar and stools for quick meals or cocktail-hours, will be the delight of any demanding chef! This is not simply a space in which to cook, but rather a room full of character and style for hosting unforgettable evenings.
The beautiful living space is filled with custom-made furniture, original art, premium appliances and fun gadgets, and with its 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, and its fully fitted basement with plenty of storage space, the Villa will easily accommodate up to 10 guests. Tastefully decorated, all the bedrooms offer Queen-size beds, and a myriad of seductive views that are bound to impress.
At Villa Eluard you will find everything you can imagine so that you can enjoy your stay by playing sports, with a snooker room and a kids park to entertain the youngest guests! The highlight of this luxurious villa is without a doubt the home theatre that is the promise of a pleasant time with family or friends around the film you have chosen together. In addition to a gym with all the necessary equipment, there is also a spa, a relaxing whirlpool where to pamper yourself, and an outdoor barbecue where you can enjoy a good meal with family or friends!
The interior of this large and elegant one-storey villa is bathed in natural light thanks to its exposure extended by huge terraces leading to a large swimming pool, which provides amazing scenic views of the the surrounding greenery and is framed by a vast deck with sun to maximise your downtime. Spend the day lounging on the plush sofas in air-conditioned comfort, while evenings are made to be enjoyed outdoors on the deck, a sunset cocktail in hand, followed by dinner under the moonlight!
Capital of the region of Occitania, Montpellier is an ideal place to discover a lively city and some of the world's most prestigious heritage sites. Located a few miles away from Villa Eluard and the stunning beaches of the Mediterranean Sea, the city has that old world charm that characterises the provincial towns and villages in the region. Offering art, architecture, and foo, you will undoubtedly be seduced by Montpellier.
Make your way through the winding streets and discover the delightful little squares, the medieval alleys, the classified monuments, and the various parks… Combining history and modernity, will also be able to see modern districts designed by the greatest international architects, illustrating the dynamism of the city. Visit the exceptional Fabre museum, and head to the famous Place de la Comédie, also known as the ‘Egg’ because of its original oval shape, where you will be able to admire the statue of the Three Graces, Montpellier's emblematic goddesses.
A short 40-minutes drive from Villa Eluard, you will reach the charming ton of Sète. Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Thau Lagoon, with its old port, its canals, its bridges and its buildings with beautiful colourful facades, the town wears well its nickname of ‘Venice of Languedoc’. The town has preserved the charms of its fishing-village pas, and this fishing port of the Mediterranean Sea is a great destination for the gourmets appreciating seafood accompanied by a glass of local white wine!
***To ensure greater security, the property has 24-hour surveillance through 8 CCTV video cameras***
Private Residence with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4306 square feet, 401 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
About 30 min by car
Amazing views of the valleys of pine trees and cork oaks!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Pic Saint Loup (30 min by car) - Located in the hinterland of Montpellier, it is both one of the most beautiful natural sites in the area and the location of one of the best hiking trails of the garrigue!
- Beaches - Montpellier has a particularly attractive unspoilt coastline, with many beaches and marinas.
- Mourèze Rock Formations (45 minutes by car) - This exceptional natural site includes massive rock formations, sporting strange and unusual shapes.
- The Salagou lake (50 min by car) - With its reflections, this lake is situated near Montpellier and is an ideal natural space for peaceful walks and for water activities.
- The Cévennes (50 min by car) - Located north of Montpellier, this National Park provides a mountainous area protected by Mount Lozère and Mount Aigoual.
- Golf de Saint-Thomas (55 min by car) - Surrounded by a typical Mediterranean scrubland, discover a place where large green spaces and wild nature live in harmony.
- Regional Park of the Camargue (1 hour by car) - A wealth of wildlife, horses, flamingos, lakes and paddy fields.
- River Orb (1 hour) - This gorgeous river is great for canoeing and kayaking.
- Faugeres Wine Region (1 hour by car) - Peruse through the incredible wineries in this southern region of France.
- Château St Pierre de Serjac (1 hour and 15 min by car) - Enjoy an upscale, delicious French meal in this castle!
- The Navacelles Cirque (1 hour and 20 min) - With the river below, it provides one of the greatest sights with its superb canyon, the largest in Europe.
Places of Interest
- Montpellier (20 min by car) - - Montpellier (20 min by car) - The rich heritage of the region capital earned it the Town and Land of Art and History label in 2019.
- Sète (40 min by car) - Occupying the lower slopes and foot of the isolated Mont Saint-Clair, the city lies on a tongue of land between the Mediterranean Sea and the large marshy Thau Lagoon.
- Pézenas (45 min by car) - The small city has great visitor appeal with its magnificent old architecture and exceptional crafts!
- Aigues-Mortes (50 min by car) - The first Mediterranean port of the kingdom of France today displays a particularly well-preserved range of architecture in its city walls.
- Nîmes (55 min by car) - In the heart of this City of Art and History, 2 buildings, listed as Historic Monuments, merit a visit: the cathedral of Saint-Just-et-Saint-Pasteur and the Archbishops' Palace.
- Narbonne (1 hour and 15 min by car) - The 2,500 year-old City of Art and History of Narbonne has a rich heritage.
- Cap d'Agde (1 hour) - This seaside town is renowned for its summer atmosphere and long, sandy beaches.