Right on the Thames in central London, below South Kensington and Knightsbridge, sits the neighbourhood of Chelsea, which is known for its charm, history and its famous politicians, artists, philosophers, musicians, and dancers have lived. Superbly located in one of the most desirable areas of London, with great shops and lively nightlife, your Chelsea Apartment is an ideal place for anyone looking to experience everything central London has to offer, a few steps away from the famous King’s Road.
Housed in a stunning Georgian building marked by elegance and importance, this Chelsea Apartment was designed to provide guests with a generous sense of space and natural light. To make this Chelsea Apartment a stunning and comfortable property, the highest quality materials and furniture were used, and also boasts an office that inspires creativity.
The exceptional contemporary style gourmet-kitchen with top-range appliances has been designed to make cooking a social event, where to prepare a delicious dinner and gather in style around the chic dining room table for up to 4 guests. This exceptional Apartment is an enchanting secluded retreat in the heart of London also provides guests with a direct access to a gorgeous courtyard where guests will be able to enjoy breakfast.
This magnificent 1-storey Apartment offers 1076 square ft. (100m2) of light-filled, luxuriously appointed living space, and the fireplace will be the perfect place to park yourself out of the cold on these wintry days after your days strolling in the City. With a retro-chic feeling, this space where the living, dining and kitchen are all within an open concept area, is full of incredible details. The contemporary décor, the lights, and the parquet floor blend perfectly with elegance and class, and are the backdrop for a modern furniture, with vintage and antique objects.
This Chelsea Apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests and offers modern clean lines as well as traditional comfort. Featuring luxury quilts and pillows, so a wonderful night’s sleep is always assured, the 2 en-suite bedrooms with 2 king size beds have a timeless look and are flooded with natural light during the day thanks to the large windows.
Experience London as a local from the charm and comfort of this beautifully presented Apartment, as Chelsea Apartment is situated a short distance away from the iconic King’s Road, with its great restaurants, over 300 designer shops and the famous Saatchi Gallery if you fancy a bit of culture after lunch.
Cross the Thames and head to Battersea Park with its lovely walks, mini lakes, tennis courts, cycle paths and restaurants is only 15 minutes walk away, perfect if you like going running in the morning , or for a relaxing morning or evening stroll. Or have lunch at the wonderful Chelsea Physic Gardens, which is also a great place to be based for Wimbledon or Queens tennis tournaments, the London Festival and Fashion Week.
From museums and markets to street art and live performances, you can live your London experience all year round, especially during the magical Christmas period, when the legendary lights make the City sparkle. Among the beauties of the capital, you will not miss to discover magical places, such as Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and Covent Garden, while the history and reading lovers will enjoy finding themselves immersed in the British Museum, Sir John Soane's Museum or the Maughan Library, to mention just a few of them!
Come enjoy your stay in London in style!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1076 square feet, 100 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
London Heathrow Airport / London City Airport
LHR (About 40 min by car) / LCY (About an hour by car)
Enjoy a stay in one of the most desirable areas in central London, close to the famous Kings Road in Chelsea!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Royal Court Theatre (5 min by car) -This writer's theatre is a leading force in world theatre for cultivating writers – undiscovered, emerging and established.
- Cadogan Hall (5 min by car) - Come see world class music concerts at this splendid venue.
- Saatchi Gallery (5 min by car) - Enjoy viewing inspiring, contemporary art.
- Chelsea Physic Garden (10 min by car) - This is London's oldest botanic garden. This is a calm oasis in the middle of London, with rare plants, glasshouses and rock gardens to be discovered.
- Portobello Road in Notting Hill (15 min by car) - Here you can find antiques, fashion, fresh and cooked food and many more interesting things.
- Queens and Wimbledon Tennis Tournaments (15 min by car) - If you're in town for either event, enjoy world-class tennis matches.
Places of Interest
- King's Road Shops (10 min by car) - King's Road is one of London most affluent and fashionable neighbourhoods full of an amazing boutiques, designer shops restaurants and coffee bars.
- Lots Road (10 min by car) - Lots Road is home to a whole host of top-end antiques dealers and auction houses. You can find some real gems there.
- Chelsea Football Club (10 min by car) - Tickets to see the team play can be hard to come by, but the stadium is open to tours, where you can see the changing rooms, the pitch and the well-stocked trophy cabinet.
- Electric Cinema in Notting Hill (15 min by car) - This is one of London’s oldest cinemas and definitely the most romantic. You can enjoy luxurious leather armchairs, footstools, lush cashmere blankets and waiter service delivering cocktails to your chair.
- Buckingham Palace (15 min by car) - The home of the royal family is just a short, ten-minute car ride away!