Situated on the beach of Kerasia, in the most desirable part of Corfu called ‘Gold coast’, Villa Nafsika, offers guests an outstanding view of the Ionian sea. Featuring 8 ensuite bedrooms, which can accommodate up to 16 guests in total luxury, the Villa that was originally part of the Rothschild estate, is set in 2.5 acres (1 hectare) of landscaped grounds. A short walk through the lush greenery leads you to a pristine beach with 2 jetties and 3 private moorings for boats up to 82 ft. (25m).
The Villa offers prestige and comfort to anyone looking for a totally spoiling retreat. While beach sports, motor yacht, water skiing, and speedboat can all be easily arranged from here, Villa Nafsika is proud to deliver an exceptional and bespoke experience for every guest, and the property has its own concierge service, chef, maids, gardener, a fully dedicated team to take care of the guest experience, both prior to and during your stay (conditions apply).
At Villa Nafsika you will find everything you can imagine so that you can enjoy your stay. The highlight of this stunning Villa is without a doubt the home theatre that will make you have a pleasant time with family or friends around the movie you have chosen together. In addition to the gym with all the necessary equipment, there are other delights that will keep young and old wonderfully entertained, with a private nightclub adjacent to the wine cellar, a table tennis area, an outdoor barbecue where you can enjoy a good meal with family or friends, an outdoor hot tub where to take a soak in while the sun goes down, and witness a glorious sunset.
The 59 ft. (18m) outdoor infinity pool gives you the feeling of swimming in the sea, which you will also be able to admire from the four terraces, and the lovely observatory. Sitting on a lush green and dramatic coastline, the property invites indoors both the freshness of nature and the rugged appeal of the scenery outside with eloquent ease. With an organic vegetable garden and a thousand plants surround the property, guests will be able to enjoy the spacious and bright living areas, the necessary privacy and an environment that offers you several ways to enjoy your stay.
Nestled amongst the coastline, the property has air-conditioning in each bedroom and also features under-floor cooling and heating. The beautiful open plan living areas feature a wood-burning fireplace that will add to your enjoyment, in a warm and comfortable space in this unique landscape in the true winter atmosphere. The adjacent well-appointed kitchen will be the perfect place for guests to gather and socialise while cooking meals inspired by Greek cuisine.
With generously proportioned accommodation for 16 guests, there are 8 charming and quiet ensuite bedrooms, each ensuring a heavenly night's sleep. While the master bedroom has a four poster bed and provides guests with access to a shared balcony with jacuzzi bath with shower, the VIP bedroom includes a fireplace and gives access to a private balcony with stunning garden view.
Villa Nafsika is the perfect place for guests looking for privacy in a strategic location, with easy access and in full nature, ideal for friends and families who want to enjoy the tranquility and the most exclusive beaches of the island. With a rich history, walks in Corfu contain jaw-dropping scenery, historic architecture and delicious Greek food. Idle past olive groves and experience the fantastic wilderness of the rugged karst landscape and towering mountains while you follow trails from gorgeous beaches up into forested hills where the views just keep getting better.
As it is as usual to travel by boat as well as car around the island, you will have the option of hiring you own boat, a very relaxed and comfortable way to discover the beauty of the coast. Sailing on the Ionian waters will take you far out to the Sivota islands, on mainland Greece ; with its luscious greenery, clear turquoise water, and white little coves, Sivota is considered as one of the most exotic destinations in Greece.
Your Villa is only 22 miles (35 kms) from Corfu Town, so you can get easily to the capital to explore its historic old town centre, where guests can find Venetian buildings recently granted status as a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, narrow cobbled streets, fine museums, excellent restaurants, bars and pavement cafes and hidden leafy squares. Along the east side, there’s the ancient fortress on the sea, while on the west side there’s the more modern one, both open to visitors, offering amazing views over the Adriatic Sea.
One of the most beautiful cities in Greece, Corfu has some jewels that really shouldn't be missed, like the picturesque Kanoni, the church of Panagia Vlacherna, the Mouse Island, and the Achilleion Palace, originally built as a summer retreat for Sissi, Empress Elisabeth of Austria.
*Chef, host, maid, concierge, gardener are all included in July and August only.
Private Residence with 3 levels
8 bedrooms, 8 baths, 8611 square feet, 800 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, and King
16 guests maximum
Corfu Airport (CFU)
About an hour by car
Enjoy outstanding view of the Ionian Sea!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Arena Horse Riding (20 min by car) - Have fun and get to know unique, safe landscapes into the beautiful countryside with skilled guides, and swim with the horses in the sea!
- Hike - Follow the Corfu Trail that leads you into an untouched landscape, which has scarred parts of the coastline, delving through the central countryside.
- Watersports offer moment of excitement and high adrenaline, and the island of Corfu gives you the opportunity to paraglide, flatfish, waterski, scuba dive, and much more!
- Corfu International Golf Club (an hour by car) - Designed by Swiss architect Donald Harradine, this beautifully landscaped 18-hole golf course incorporates natural elements such as a river and several lakes.
Places of Interest
- Kassiopi (15 min by car) - This traditional fishing village overlooks a pretty harbor filled with wooden fishing boats, and offers a choice of seafood tavernas and cafés.
- Mount Pantokrator (40 min by car) - Rising 2972 ft. (906m), the highest point on the island, the hill is home to the 14th-century monastery, from where you can enjoy stunning views of Albania and the islands.
- The Channel of Love, ‘Canal d'Amour’ (50 min by car) - Boasting impressive sandstone rock formations that create a natural passage from its small beach into the Ionian Sea's sparkling blue waters, it is one of Corfu's top natural wonders!
- Corfu Town (1 hour and 15 mins by car) - The UNESCO-listed old town is a warren of cobbled alleys and elegant Venetian-era buildings, many of which now host informal seafood tavernas and souvenir shops at ground level.
- Achilleion Palace (1 hour and 15 min by car) - Immersed in lush nature, this white Neoclassical villa was the summer escape of Sisi, Empress Elisabeth of Austria.
- Kanoni (1 hour by car) - With the church of Panagia Vlacherna below and the Mouse Island, the location is one of the most famous and photographed spots of Corfu.
- Paleokastritsa beaches (1 hour by car) - The coast encompasses a glorious stretch of indented coast, with 6 deep, curving bays sheltering lovely beaches, both of sand and pebble, extending to a crystal-clear, blue sea!