Exclusive Apartment at Yoo Pune
Located at Koregaon Park Annexe, your Exclusive Apartment is situated in India’s first branded residences project and is set within 17 acres of verdant landscape and 5 acres of historic rainforest with trees as old as 100 years. Boasting luxurious amenities, from an indoor and outdoor pool to a premier Spa right at your doorstep to refresh your mind, body, and spirit, YOO Pune is your ideal retreat in the heart of a multi-faceted city.
Symbolising unparalleled luxury with complete privacy in the heart of Pune, YOO Pune is bold, creative, and contemporary, and the ultimate in design-led living. Inspired by the internationally renowned designer Philippe Starck, the spacious well-lit interiors were designed to inspire you and offer you a living space where you will appreciate the joy of staying in a meticulously orchestrated home.
Benefiting from a clear floor-to-ceiling windows that allow abundant natural light to come in, ventilated rooms, spacious living areas and large exterior decks, guests will be served up well-deserved luxury. While the luxurious hanging crystal chandeliers add a contemporary atmosphere of elegance throughout the Apartment, the black ambiance overwhelm all the vibes of the modern dining room that is schemed by a black décor.
Being guests at YOO Pune, you will enjoy a class-apart lifestyle and will be able to access a wide variety of luxe amenities that include cinema, steam and sauna room, cabanas, spa, concierge service, fitness centre, basketball court, library, yoga and meditation hall, tennis and basketball courts, and games room. While guests with kids will find their way to the children's play area, nearby apart from the swimming pool, the sports lovers will enjoy the cycling and jogging track facilities.
Combining world-class design with a prestigious range of amenities, YOO Pune also ensures greater security with a 24/7 security service.
The main area features optimal interior design and high-end furnishings that will make guests feel as if they have stepped foot into India’s most luxurious of accommodations. The clashing of vibrant colours of the spaces and fixtures is simply exquisite and will leave guests wondering around the property wanting to discover every little detail.
Featuring a living room / dining area combination, this space is where everyone can sit back, relax, and gather round the comfortable sofas with a glass of wine and talk the night away. The property also boasts of an extra dining room and sitting area for more privacy and entertainment purposes.
The sleek modern kitchen features high end appliances and amenities where guests will be able to cook up delightful and spicy regional and local dishes to their liking.
Stepping into each of the four bedrooms, guests will feel a wave of comfort and relaxation. The dark colours combined with the brightness of the fixtures makes anybody feel peaceful and at ease. Boasting large king-sized beds, every single guest who visits Yoo Pune will love every minute of their stay!
The city of Pune is famously known for its cultural and historical importance in India throughout the years. The Aga Khan Palace, only a 25-minute drive from your stay, is the palace that served as the prison for Mahatma Gandhi captivates the eye of a spectator with its magnificence and picturesque architecture. You can also find Osho Ashram, created on a beautiful 32-acre campus to reduce of stress, this ashram is a resort for Meditation and Yoga, for those interested in finding inner peace. Just a 30-minute drive away, Shaniwar Wada, built in the 18th century, is a historical fortification in the city and is one of the gems that not many tourists know about!
For Members interested in golf, The Poona Club Golf Course is only 25 minutes away and is set on 95 acres of manicured pedigree ground; it’s the only 18-hole course in the city is acknowledged as one of India’s top five courses! Laxmi Road is the ideal place to go shopping and explore the local way of life.
There are many a thing to visit and do in Pune, what are you waiting for?
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5813 square feet, 541 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
About 30 minutes driving
Enjoy lush green landscapes and podium view
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Poona Club Golf Course (25 mins drive) - Set in 95 acres of manicured pedigree ground, the only 18 hole course in the city is acknowledged as one of India’s top five courses.
- Doolally on Tap! (30 mins drive) - Crafted by a German brew master this first brewhouse of Pune serves freshly brewed fine quality beer!
- Laxmi Road (35 mins drive) - Famous for rows upon rows of garment shops catering to all possible palates and preferences, this is a great spot for shopping!
- Tulsi Baug Shopping Market (35 mins drive) - This market is a home to traditional and modern cooking items, jewellery, household goods and cosmetics.
- Temple Pilots (1 hour and 20 mins drive) - Here is your chance to see the stunning countryside from a paraglide.
- Della Adventure Park (1 hour and 45 mins drive) - With over 80 activities to choose from, this adventure game park is a perfect place for those who love an adrenaline rush!
Places of Interest
- Aga Khan Palace (25 mins drive) - The palace that served as the prison for Mahatma Gandhi captivates the eye of a spectator with its magnificence and picturesque architecture.
- Osho Ashram - Created on a beautiful 32-acre campus to reduce of stress, this ashram is a resort for Meditation and Yoga.
- Shaniwar Wada (30 mins drive) - Built the 18th century, this historical fortification in the city is one of the gems of the city of Pune.
- Parvati Hill temple (35 mins drive) - Serving as a shrine for several Hindu Gods, the temple rises over 2,000 ft (610m) and offers a sweeping view of the city of Pune.
- Tulshibaug Ram Mandir (35 mins drive) - The oldest ever market of Pune city, which is also famous for its Lord Ganesha.
- Vishram Bagh Waada Palace (35 mins drive) - Located in the old city, the former residence of the Maratha Peshwe (prime minister) has a Maratha style with finely carved teak pillars, cypress shaped columns, teak wood gallery, and stone floors.
- Katraj Snake Park (40 mins drive) - With a vast collection of birds, reptiles and turtles, the park is home to over 160 species of snakes.
- Sinhagad Fort (1 hour and 30 mins drive) - Also known as ‘Lion’s Fort’, the fort is situated on a hill rising 2625 ft. (800m) above the surrounding countryside with beautiful waterfalls and lush flora.
- Karla Caves (1 hour and 45 mins drive) - Historically associated with the Mahasamghika school of Buddhism, the caves date back to the 2nd century BC and represent the golden period of Buddhism in India.