Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza - 2 Bedroom Residence
Esperanza Resort - 2 Bedroom Residence
Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Esperanza, a member of Relais & Châteaux, offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lush acres. Designed for guests seeking a private vacation retreat.
This luxurious 2 bedroom 2 bath 2400 sq ft suite offers complete master bedrooms and private baths, a full kitchen and dining room area.
The hotel pool is for hotel guests only. There are 3 pools on the residences side that the guests can enjoy.
The Southern Baja subtropical desert climate offers a blissful 350 days of sunshine a year with warm temperatures and temperate breezes, making Cabo and Esperanza an ideal year-round destination.
Esperanza is located on the Baja Peninsula, four miles outside of the town of Cabo San Lucas and 30 minutes from the San Jose del Cabo International Airport.
2400 SF indoor/outdoor living
Private pool and jacuzzi
Expansive outdoor terrace
Premier ocean and beach views
*Interior decor and layout differ from photos of sample Esperanza property herein.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos Airport
30 min by car
Sea of Cortez, Land's End and the Pacific Ocean
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Activities of Interest
- Swim with dolphins, tanked (Americanized)
- Horseback on beach or mountains
- Whale watching, Nov-May
- Sands Fall- First discovered in the Jacques Cousteau television series The Underwater World of Jacques Cousteau, Sand Falls is where an underwater waterfall of sand cascades down the chute and into the 1,200 foot canyon below.
Places of Interest
- Land's End/El Arco Natural Arch in the sea
- Todos Santos, home of Hotel California and artisans
- Cabo Pulmo, America's biggest live barrier reef
- Cabo Del Sol Golf- A World-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature design stretching for more than a milee along a coastline of rock outcroppings and sun-washed shores.
- Fishing Trips- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
- Canopy Tours- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
Mary JoApril 2022
One of the things I love about thirdhome is that I can use my membership to send nieces and nephews on their honeymoons as gifts. The latest was a week at this property and her is my nieces review: We had the most incredible time staying at Esperanza! Everything from when we checked in to the day we left was top tier. Eduardo, our concierge was amazing! The restaurants on site were fabulous - we took a cooking class and learned to make some of their most popular dishes I would highly recommend that experience!! Overall an unbelievable stay at Esperanza and we cannot wait to go back! ”