Cozy Attic Apartment overlooking the Swiss mountains
Nestled in the deep-cloven valley surrounded by the spectacular Swiss Alps, Leukerbad is a romantic and relaxing spa village located in the south of the country. Well-liked for its thermal and wellness resorts, sporting events and hot springs, guests will also be amazed by the myriads of outdoor activities and hiking trails, out of which the Gemming Pass is the most famous one. During your stay at this Cozy Attic Apartment, discover more than 124 miles (200km) of hiking trails, take the steepest via ferrata in Switzerland, and enjoy majestic mountain biking and climbing.
Next to a ski lift and cable car in Leukerbad, this Cozy Attic Apartment offers a private south-facing balcony with a clear view of the surrounding mountains and the village. While the balcony from the living area has an 6-seater table for a delightful al fresco meal, guests can simply soak up the sun and enjoy the dramatic mountain backdrop.
Adapted to guests with impaired mobility, this Apartment offers 1163 sft. (108m2) of living space and was designed with an open-concept living area and kitchen. Designed in a modern residence and built to the highest standards, the property unites structure, form, and function, and is luxuriously appointed with comfortable furniture. With exposed timber beams throughout the property, the Cosy Attic Apartment offers that alpine charm that everyone has come to associate with a luxury mountain holiday in Switzerland.
When it is time of the year to gather around the fireplace surrounded with comfortable chairs and the sofa and both sides, relax in front of the wood burning to make you feel the warmth and the cozy ambiance of the Apartment. The adjacent well equipped kitchen and the dining area just at its back, offer a cosy space to enjoy your meals that leads to the wrap-around balcony with picturesque views of the mountains.
In addition to the two bedrooms that have been decorated in keeping with the style of the Alpine Apartment and boast Queen beds, this pet-friendly Apartment features a sofa bed in the attic and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Cozy Attic Apartment is proud to deliver an exceptional experience for every guest, who can also enjoy the convenience of 2 cellars, a ski room for your skiing equipment, and a bakery service (the order can be placed in the evening to be delivered fresh in the morning), as well as a space for a car in the single garage, with direct elevator to the apartment level.
Whether you're looking for exciting outdoor activities or just want to spend some time taking in the scenery, Leukerbad is a great place to get outside. Venture out of your cosy Apartment and experience everything that makes Leukerbad a fun and relaxing spot to vacation. A 5 minute walk will take you to the village that preserved its old town fee, which also boasts good shopping, excellent restaurants and bars and has lots to offer at all times of the year.
Winter activities are dominated by skiing and snowboarding with over 37 miles (60km) of groomed pistes. The Torrent ski lift is only 164 ft. (50m) away! Lots of cross-country ski routes - both close to your Apartment and in the Gemmi area where there are also two toboggan runs. 10 minutes by walk, you will be able to practice ice skating, curling, indoor tennis, squash, table tennis and a fitness centre are on hand in the Sports Arena. And when summer arrives, hiking, climbing and mountain bikes and scooters keep everyone active!
Leukerbad has thermal baths that are probably the best in Europe with a wealth of beauty and wellness spas. About 5 minutes walking from your property, you will be able to enjoy the natural thermal springs, wellness, sauna village, and the Turkish bath at the Leukerbad Therme complex. Containing a wide variety of essential minerals, the thermal spring water of the region has therapeutic abilities and spurt out at more than 123°F (50°C), permitting guests bathing during colder months amidst breathtaking location!
From the Gemmi pass, a two-hour hiking trail leads you around the lake Daubensee, a perfect trail to enjoy nature in peace, where the traditional shepherd festival takes place every year on the last Sunday of July.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1163 square feet, 109 square meters
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Geneve International Airport
About 2 hours and 15 minutes driving
Enjoy beautiful views down the valley
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Leukerbad Therme in Leukerbad (2 min drive) - Treat yourself with thermal waters, 4593 ft. (1400m) above sea level.
- Gemmibahn (3 min drive) - Once the cable car reaches the top there is an incredible panoramic view from the platform.
- Sportarena Leukerbad (5 min drive) - Minigolf, iceskating, badminton and much many more activities for everyone.
- Valais Wallis Adventures - (25 min drive) - Kayak down the Alps. Adrenaline and lots of fun.
- Paragliding & air taxi (1 hour and 30 min drive) - Feel the freedom of a bird and enjoy a flight in tandem!
- Lämmeren Glacier Trail - Combining the pleasure of hiking with the chance to learn interesting facts about biology and geology, this trail is over a distance of 6.8 miles (11 kms).
Places of Interest
- Torrent cable (5 min walk) - Go speechless with the views while travelling uptimes the mountain.
- Dala Gorge (25 min walk) - Crossing the Dala Gorge of Leukerbad the Thermal Springs Footbridge stands 13 ft. (4m) above the riverbed.
- Klettersteig Gemmi-Daubenhorn - Eight hours climbing with plenty of ladders and gorgeous views.
- Ascent of the Torrenthorn - Find your source of happiness on the almost 9843 ft. (3000m) high summit of the Torrenthorn.
- Pfyn-Finges Nature Park (25 min drive) - Discover and experience the well-developed 279 miles (450 km) long network of walking trails and surprise yourself!
- Bodmenstübli (40 min walk) - Located t the end of a charming trail that follows the Roman route, this restaurant offers a mouth-watering menu that showcases products of the region!
- Oeschinen Lake (1 hour and a half drive) - Over 1500 m above sea level, the lake is an amazing nature creation.
- Daubensee (2 hours walk) - Tucked among the peaks in the Swiss Alps, this magical lake gives hikers the chance to recharge their batteries.