Casa de Hugz in San José del Cabo
With a rich and colorful history dating back to the 1700’s, the laid-back community of San José del Cabo is picture-postcard perfect. With an abundance of Mexican charm and hospitality with its Spanish colonial character, this gorgeous getaway is full of the magic of Old Baja, where secret courtyards and unhurried days promise intrigue and romance.
Set in a prime location in a gated community close to white sandy beaches, Casa de Hugz in San José del Cabo offers gorgeous views of the palm-lined lagoons on the hem of the Pacific Ocean. While the communal area offers a large swimming pool, the property itself boasts a spacious covered terrace furnished with a dining table and an outdoor grill station, which make this property a perfect destination for fun-in-the-sun.
Get up in the morning and look at the ocean and watch the whales jump while you are having breakfast, and enjoy an evening cocktail with your family and friends witnessing a glorious sunset where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez!
When entering this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom beach house, guests will be amazed by the expansive entry windows and vaulted ceilings throughout the living room that fill the space with natural light, creating a bright living area which includes a large fireplace.
With dark wood, marble countertop and a central island with stools, the adjacent chef’s kitchen boasts high-end custom stainless steel appliances and an island with room for 3 invite you to entertain with grace and charm. In this kitchen, the deep, rich color of the cabinetry seems to make the flooring appear warmer and gives the kitchen a really unique and inspired design.
Set on two floors, Casa de Hugz is ideal for a family or group of up to 6 guests willing to seek comfort and elegance. While all the 3 bedrooms boast a Queen bed and are contemporary and airy with a ceiling fan that creates a cool breeze, the first bedroom benefits from a direct access to the downstairs pool, the second one upstairs opens to a large balcony and the third one boasts a view of the pool.
Amenities at Casa de Hugz include a sauna, a steam room, a hot tub, complete with a cold plunge and a zen garden, which provide a perfect venue for relaxation. This property is also equipped with a security camera system and is a great choice for families with children who would like to discover the Baja California Sur region of Mexico.
Filled with stunning natural beauty, incredible dining, shopping, water sports, and nightlife, Cabo has something for everyone. When venturing out, you will love the convenience of downtown Cabo where you can enjoy gourmet dining, boutique shopping, water sports, and more! Imagine a morning of whale watching with the family or parasailing over the incredible water. Take a tour of the Arch of Cabo or explore the caves.
With a spectacular backdrop along one of Mexico’s most dramatic stretches of oceanfront property, the fabulous new Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, designed by the legend himself, promises a lifetime of magnificent and memorable golf experiences. Copala, located on the 13th hole of this magnificent course, is uniquely positioned to provide easy access for golfers and beautiful vistas for spectators.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4300 square feet, 400 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
San José del Cabo Airport
About 50 min drive
Enjoy magnificent ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Jack Nicklaus has designed so many great golf courses in Los Cabos, he should be eligible for dual citizenship. Palmilla may be his crown jewel.
- Cabo San Lucas holds numerous world records, and over 40,000 bill fish are hooked each year (nearly all of which are released) and 800 different species of game fish are caught, including Dorado, Tuna, Wahoo, Yellowtail, and Rooster fish.
- Todos Santos draws travelers who enjoy browsing fine art, surfing the breaks and taking in the vibe of an older, more traditional Mexico.
- Experience one of the famous Los Cabos night clubs and bars.
- Shopping at the organic market offering fresh produce three days a week.
- Swimming adventures with dolphins, camel and horse riding and fishing.
- Whale watching - every winter and spring visit the coasts to bear their calves.
Places of Interest
- Flora's Field Kitchen takes farm to table dining to another level. The restaurant is set next to a 10-acre organic field, and you can almost reach out and touch the food you'll soon be eating.
- Nick-San may very well be Cabo San Lucas's top restaurant. Owner Angel Carbajal is an artist behind the sushi counter (he also has his own fishing boats that collect fish each day).
- Botanical gardens of Cactimundo and Wirikuta is Home to over 1500 varieties of desert plants from around the world.
- Land's End (El Arco)is a magnificent natural wonder of beautiful rock formations where you'll find sea lions and the most picturesque sunsets.
- Bisbee's Black and Blue fishing Tournament: this exciting tournament takes place in Cabo every October.