Apartment La Alzambra in Marbella
Step into the beating heart of Marbella’s Golf Valley at Apartment La Alzambra and lose yourself in its glamorous vibes. Chic and conveniently located, this property will place you within easy reach of some of the city’s top attractions while its charming surroundings and exquisite interiors offer the perfect hideaway for a family holiday.
Set within lush, beautifully landscaped gardens, abundant with tropical plants, palm trees, fruit trees and fragrant exotic flowers, this ground-floor Apartment is located in a quiet and protected in the well-known gated community of La Alzambra Vasari. Guests looking for a breezy, sunlit haven and wishing to experience the best of the Costa del Sol in style and luxury, will easily find their way to Puerto Banús, the beach, the avant-garde cuisine, upmost boutiques, and much more!
This 1884 sq. ft. (175m2) Apartment enjoys shared green areas and a condominium swimming pool area, where guests will love unwinding in its tranquil atmosphere, or swimming in the pool’s clear waters. The ochre colored property also features a 645 sq ft. (60m2) private terrace that invites guests to gather, and afford breath-taking views and lead directly off from the main living and dining areas. Relax on a selection of cozy outdoor sofas and sun loungers, and take a plunge in the family-friendly swimming pool, which creates the impression that the water extends right into the surrounding landscape and is the perfect place to spend lazy afternoons.
The entrance hall leads to an ample and bright living/dining room from where you can access to the nice terrace with garden and just, literally, a few steps from the pool. When tearing this beautifully appointed property, guests are drawn into the cozy living room which gives the property a real sense of space, light, tranquility and calm – ready for your holiday along the Costa del Sol to begin. Interconnecting the kitchen, living-room and dining room, the Apartment was designed to inspire and connect guests with the surrounding landscape, whilst making you feel at home.
Adapted to guests with impaired mobility, this inviting and fully air-conditioned Apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests. While Apartment La Alzambra features 2 bathrooms, each of the 3 double beds boasts high-quality mattresses, and luxury quilts and pillows, so a wonderful night’s sleep is always assured!
Located within the exclusive gated community of La Alzambra, this Apartment provides guests with an excellent location – close to golf course, only 15 minutes drive away from cosmopolitan Marbella and world-renowned Puerto Banús famous for its luxury yachts, boutiques and restaurants, and half way between Gibraltar and Malaga.
The closest beaches of the Costa del Sol are only a short drive away from Apartment La Alzambra. Swim, kayak or standup paddleboard from the Marbella beach, then rent a large beach bed at one of the Chiringuitos to relax after all of your activities! If you’re up for more, it is easy to find a place to rent Catamarans, sailboats or yachts!
On your way to Malaga, guests will appreciate a stop in the glamorous resort town of Marbella, whose old town hides many secrets to be discovered. Stroll around the narrow cobbled streets with chic boutiques and local cafés and head to the heart of the old town, ‘Plaza de los Naranjos’ (Orange Trees Square) that is home to the city's most beautiful monuments.
About an hour and a half drive from your property, Málaga is home to some of Andalusia’s greatest historical monuments, such as the Gibralfaro castle, from where it is possible to enjoy a great view over the city, the port with its playa de la Malagueta and the 19th-century bullring. The bullring of Malaga and the bullfighters dressed in costumes inspired Pablo Picasso's masterpieces that you can admire in the Museum of Picasso. No visit to Málaga would be complete without a visit to El Pimpi, one of the city’s oldest and most-loved places in the city facing the Alcazaba fortress, the best-preserved Moorish citadel in Spain.
Your property is an hour from the border of Gibraltar where you can hike, take a guided taxi, or hop on a gondola and make your way up the famous rock of Gibraltar to see more beautiful views. Located at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula, the ‘Rock’ is a perfect synthesis of Britishness and the Mediterranean way of life. Take a moment to explore the beautiful beaches and bays that line the city’s picturesque coastline, enjoy a walk and a shopping in the Main Street, where to choose a great selection of duty-free goods! After a traditional ‘fish and chips’ dish in the sun at the delicious restaurant Roy’s Cod Place, take afternoon tea at the Rock Hotel, on the wonderful shady terrace that overlooks the bay. From the city centre, ride the cable car and reach the top of the Rock, where you will be greeted by the famous monkeys and explore the Upper Rock Nature Reserve.
***To ensure greater security, the gated community has 24-hour surveillance through CCTV.***
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1884 square feet, 176 square meters
Full, Full, and Full
6 guests maximum
Malaga International airport / Gibraltar International Airport
Malaga International airport (35 min drive) / Gibraltar International Airport (55 min drive)
Enjoy beautiful views of the tropical garden and the swimming pool! NON SMOKING PROPERTY INSIDE, only outside smoking on the terrace.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- Valderrama Golf course (40 min by car) - Playing host to a plethora of championships, including the legendary 1997 Ryder Cup, the golf course is an eminently playable course for golfers of most abilities.
- Fly Blue Gran Catamaran - Take a boat tour along the coast and enjoy the stops along the way.
- Toma & Coe Food Tour - Take a boutique tour or day trip! They create themed culture tours with laskings of local food and plenty of soul!
- Private Winery Visit and Tour of Ronda - Indulge your senses on a private, full-day tour to the famous wine region of Ronda Valley from Marbella.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Banús (5 min by car) - A luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- Marbella (15 min by car) - Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Malaga (1 hour by car) - Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area.
- Gibraltar (1 hour by car) - The Rock is a perfect synthesis of Britishness and the Mediterranean way of life.
- Ronda (1 hour by car) - This stunning town lays on top of two rocks formation split by a spectacular gorge that separates the old town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages.
- Granada (2 hours by car) - Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
Beautiful apartment. Only one suggestion - let guests know that you need the key to get out the gate. We left it in the apartment and could not get out - or the code that someone finally gave us. Great location and would definitely come back again. ”
We had great time at La Alzambra, a lovely and comfy apartment in a residential area a short drive to Puerto Banús, Marbella and the famous golf courses of the Costa del Sol! The communication with our host was very smooth, the key handling was very easy, and we got all the useful information we needed to fully enjoy our stay! We definitely loved the exteriors, with the terrace set amongst the greenery and overlooking the pool area - a great place where to spend time and relax! We enjoyed the time spent in the living room and around the massive wooden table in the dining room with our relatives. The master bedroom with the huge bath and shower room was an amazing place where to pamper ourselves. The other 2 bedrooms, one with a private terrace, both enjoyed impressive views of the mountain - it was so nice to see the sunrise every morning!”