Welcome to Villa Danijela, a modern and seclusive home located near the sea, in Malinska on the island of Krk which, with 260 sunny days a year, is one of the most beautiful vacation spots in the Kvarner Bay of Croatia!
A perfect place to learn about the heritage of Croatia, Krk is a diverse island that offers a large variety of attractions and experiences, whether you like the culture, the nature or the upbeat places, with a thousand years old towns, small rural villages, well equipped city beaches, secluded swimming bays, with lively bars and clubs and traditional restaurants.
This modern 3 bedroom house starts off with beautiful terraces surrounding the property with views of the nearby sea, which lead to an impressive pool area. The pool is surrounded by an outdoor dining table and comfy pool chairs that allow guests to soak the sun in after a satisfying swim. The pool area also features an outdoor rain shower and a BBQ.
In the evening, when the pool enjoy a grill in the backyard of the house by the pool in a really pleasant atmosphere. The property has a wonderful pool with great lighting at night.
Inside Villa Danijela, guests will find a spacious living area that consists of a stylishly designed living room with couches facing the TV and a fireplace - the ideal place to hang out with friends and family. The large sliding windows door give the living room great natural lighting and stunning views from the living room but it is also a pathway to the breathtaking balcony where one can fully appreciate the beauty of the surroundings.
Furnished with great attention to detail, each of the rooms at Villa Danijela is air conditioned and boasts a smart TV. The property also features an open fully equipped kitchen that guests will find next to the living room and it allows you to feel fully at home cooking your favourite dishes with the Mediterranean next door.
Located on the first floor, the 3 bedrooms can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, and 2 of them come with a private terrace, offering beautiful views of the quiet neighborhood. The rooms are spacious and well lit with well thought out designing maximizing guests’ comfort and guaranteeing that you have a memorable stay! While the two master bedrooms boast a king bed each, the third bedroom features a bunk bed, the perfect retreat for the youngest guests!
The Villa Danijela is in an optimal and quiet location on the mountain, in the beautiful town of Malinska, a 10-minute walk to the beach. Here is where you’ll have the opportunity to have great lunch and drinks at one of the many nice restaurants and bars within walking distance from your property. There are many other great beaches, cities and leisure activities to explore on the island of Krk. A 25-minute drive will lead you to the city of Rijeka that is ideal for a great evening in the city or for shopping.
With landscapes ranging from forests in the west all the way to the sunburnt ridges positioned in the east, Krk benefits from a variety of natural and cultural beauties that gave the island the name ‘Golden Island. The main resorts you’ll find on the island are Malinska, Omisalj, Vrbnik, Punat and Krk Town, as well as Baska – famous for its sandy beach and its church that dates back to the 11th century.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1292 square feet, 121 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Rijeka International Airport
About 35 minute drive
Partial sea view
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Konoba Nada in Vrbnik (20 mins drive) - One of 100 leading Croatian restaurants, which offers Mediterranean cuisine as well as wine and cheese tasting events.
- Kipline Edition - Offering a 2-hour experience for the whole family, it’s not only fun, but an opportunity to experience some gorgeous views!
- Aquarium – Terrarium Krk (10 mins drive) - The aquarium will offer you an unforgettable experience and allows them to get better acquainted with Adriatic life!
Places of Interest
- Malinska (20 mins drive) - Once an island port for the export of wood, and a favourite tourist destination for the Viennese aristocracy, the town is famous for its port and is adorned with numerous sandy and pebble beaches.
- Krk City (10 mins drive) - A walk through the historic city center will offer you an unforgettable view of various sights from ancient times to more modern history.
- With its 2000 years old walls (the third largest walls in Croatia), Frankopan castle from 13th century, old City Hall from 16th century and Krk Cathedral whose tower dominates the city.
- Kosljun (10 mins drive) - Picturesque islet with a museum within the monastery located on islet.
- Punat (10 mins drive) - Famous for its olive groves, this charming town is also characterized by its small narrow streets which lead to typical seaside houses with arched doorways and taverns.
- Vrbnik (15 mins drive) - This cliff-top town is surrounded by fertile vineyards used in production of a quality wine Zlahtina.
- Glavotok (25 mins drive) - Church and monastery in Glavotok, a small settlement on the western tip of Krk Island.
- Baska (25 mins drive) - Internationally famous for its "Blue Bar" on the Baska beach, the mountainous outback of the town can be explored by walking with clean walkways.
- Biserujka cave (30 mins drive) - Located on the north east part of island, the cave offers a wealth of cave decorations!
- Rijeka (1 hour drive) - The 2020 European Capital of Culture is a place to enjoy the clean seawater and nice beaches or to enjoy the sightseeing and the charm of its night life.
Condotel las CascadasApril 2022
I think our host could take some lessons in Hospitality . And bring your own sheets. ”
This was a very nice home. Easy walking distance(1 mile) to town and restaurants. But it is up hill on the way back. We had some minor issues when we first arrived, but the owner quickly resolved them. There is plenty to see and do on Krk Island. Visits Krk, Vrbnk and Basca. We also did day trips to Pula and Plitvice Lakes National Park from this location. The people and restaurants around Malinska and Krk were great. No issues with language, people did understand English. ”