Hilton Head Hideaway
Hilton Head Hideaway
Hilton Head Island… where the living's easy. Known for its unrivaled natural beauty, Hilton Head offers a taste of everything, from miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches to world-class golf courses and even divine Lowcountry cuisine. This bird-lovers paradise is sure to delight!
Bright, warm, and welcoming, this Hilton Head Hideaway resides just a few miles from the beach and overlooks the marsh and Broad Creek from its expansive back deck. It has been recently renovated to provide many modern conveniences and luxurious living spaces, including a stunning gourmet kitchen with a built-in bar and wine cooler. The living room stands in the heart of the home with elevated ceilings, a wall of windows, and a stone hearth fireplace. An oversized sectional invites guests to cozy up and enjoy movies and TV shows on the flatscreen.
The home features two large bedrooms, both with king-size beds and wall-mounted flatscreen TVs. Among the two newly upgraded bathrooms, the master ensuite boasts a spacious walk-in shower and dual vanity. There is a bonus room/office with a queen-size sleeper sofa and flatscreen TV for extra space to spread out and unwind.
Morning, noon, or night, the back deck is the place to be. Sip warm coffee as the sun rises over the marsh, enjoy lunch al fresco at the table, and soak in the hot tub with the sunset. Conveniently located on the island's South End, you're close to the best restaurants, shopping, beaches, and bike trails on Hilton Head. Don't forget your clubs either— "The Golf Island" is home to more than 23 championship courses designed by renowned golf architects like Robert Trent Jones Sr., Pete Dye, and Jack Nicklaus. And if somehow that wasn't enough, Hilton Head offers a plethora of watersports like fishing, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
The possibilities are endless!
Private Residence with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1735 square feet, 162 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH)
15 minutes by car
Overlooking the marsh and Broad Creek
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Discovery Museum
- Hilton Head Island Bike Trails
- Shelter Cove Town Centre - shops and restaurants
- The Jazz Corner - jazz club accompanied by oversized martinis & contemporary Southern food
- More than 50 combined public and private golf courses, including over 20 championship courses
Places of Interest
- Hilton Head Island Beach (10 minute drive)
- Coligny Beach Park (10 minute drive)
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (15 minute drive)
- Folly Field Beach Park (15 minute drive)
- Harbour Town (15 minute drive) - restaurants, outdoor cafes, boutiques, craft stores, art galleries, and the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse