Stunning Lakefront Escarpas do Lago
Located in the Brazilian southwestern state of Minas Gerais, Escarpas do Lago is an exquisite neighborhood located only a few kilometers away from the center of Capitolio, in the banks of Furnas Dam, the largest lake marina in Brazil.
This lakefront property welcomes up to 20 guests with comfort and sophistication. Guests looking for a breezy, sunlit haven and wishing to enjoy quality time will be delighted at this home. There are 8 rooms and 9 bathrooms and plenty of space for family and friends. The property has 9,700 sq. ft (900m2) of built area just in front of the Lake, in one of the best condos in Brazil.
Indoors are finely decorated combining traditional and modern materials, with a bright living/dining room from where you can access the wonderful terrace with jacuzzi and spectacular lake views. The property was designed to inspire and make you feel at home!
The large outside pool, with relaxed sunbeds, barbecue, and external dining area will be the perfect spots to have fun during warm days and evenings at this property. Perfect for a family reunion or just a refresh break in contact with nature, guests will be never getting bored at this property. The Marina is located (literally) a few steps away. There are plenty of activities to do and places to see nearby!
Minas is landlocked and although does not have any stunning beaches is well known among Brazilians for the laid-back lifestyle, the wonderful country cooking style famed, the colonial towns loaded with Baroque-style churches, gorgeous mountains, and countless waterfalls.
The estate is also a treat for those who appreciate modern architecture - Its mansions and gardens are best seen by the lake. It is a safe retreat place and offers plenty of natural beauty, such as waterfalls and crystal clear waters of Furnas (the Minas' Sea), where you can enjoy fishing, aquatic sports, and beautiful walks.
**To ensure greater security, the property has 24-hour surveillance through CCTV set in some spots within the property**
**The property access has a certain amount of steps, the reason why the property is not adapted to meet elderly and disabled needs**
Estate with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 9700 square feet, 902 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Aeroporto de Piumhi-MG
45 minute by car
Peaceful vista of the beautiful Furnas Lake and marina!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
A mandatory maid service fee of $US50 per day is required by the Host, including 2 staff onsite, stocking of your fridge (food at Guest's own expense), daily housekeeping, and general assistance from 8AM to 4PM.
Activities of Interest
- The natural beauty of the area and several waterfalls, make Escarpas do Lago a popular destination for trekking, rappelling and trails.
- The town of Capitolio is great for craft shops, the praised of "cachaca" (brazilian rum) distilleries and local cheese are the main attractions.
- Serra da Canastra National Park, one of the great natural beauties of Brazil, its a great tour option to observe native plants of rare beauty, flowers and wild animals, such as maned wolf, giant anteater, the giant armadillo and the pampas deer.
- Serra da Canastra is also home of the springs of the São Francisco River. Natural pools and the famous waterfall Casca D'Anta, 180m high.
Places of Interest
- Cânions - the access is from the Furnas lake, the views of the Canyons and then the Blue Lagoon are breathtaking.
- Morro do Chapeu - One of the highest areas (1.293m) . There is a plateau on the top, home of several species of wild flowers, spring clear water forming bautiful waterfalls. Also home of wolves, armadillos and anteaters.
- Cachoeira do Lono (Wolf Waterfall) - 14km and cachoeira Trilha do Sol.
Casa confortável com excelente área de lazer, muito bem estruturada , condomínio de alto padrão ! A represa de Furnas em Capitólio é muito bonita e oferece passeios de aventura diferenciados . ”