Kolkata Luxury Apartment
Located in New Town, Svazer Kolkata Luxury Lifespaces is an exceptional place for guests willing to enjoy the vibrant city and looking for a safe, secure, gated property for a holiday amidst greenery, attractive water pond, and facilities like a club house, a 24-hour fitness center, and markets around.
Kolkata Luxury Apartment comes with a well-appointed and contemporary 1076 sq. ft. (100m2) living space. Design to maximise the enjoyment of the garden views, the apartment also features floor to ceiling windows that run the length of the rooms and bring lots of natural inside the property.
The quality of the materials and contemporary design of the space together with the attention to detail in the finishes and every aspect of the build have created a unique lifestyle in this exclusive apartment that stand out in both quality and design.
This spacious apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with marble floors throughout that access to the balcony with far reaching views across the gardens. To meet business needs, each room has a writing desk with stationery and ergonomic chair.
Kolkota Luxury Apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests and ensures maximum privacy and comfort with 2 double bedrooms that both feature floor to ceiling windows, a flat-screen TV and its own rainfall shower.
The property is part of a 5-star hotel in the newly developed Rajarhat area and offers contemporary urban living with state-of-the-art facilities. Featuring elegant public spaces and outstanding city views, the hotel also provides facilities such as 24×7 security, a gym, private lounges, among others, and easy accessibility to the airport and city center.
With the stunning Kolkata cityscape in the background, guests will have a choice to enjoy a meal at the restaurant located on the 10th floor of the building, to be pampered with an invigorating massage at the Spa, indulge in workout facilities or simply take a refreshing dip in the outdoor saltwater pool in this calming oasis.
With a 24 hours front desk and 27,000 sq. ft. (2508m2) of state of the art banqueting and conferencing space, complemented with warm and friendly service, the hotel is also one of the preferred destinations to organize large scale events or meetings.
Nothing defines comfort as the comfort of home. Having a place to stay away from home, guests will find here the familiarity and warmth of a home. Situated in Kolkata, the apartment offers guests a unique opportunity to immerse in the experience of living a life like a true Kolkatan.
Explore the former capital of British India at a glance, and discover the wonders of the so-called “City of Joy”! During your stroll in the city center, you will have the unique occasion to visit the Victoria Memorial, a marble building in the Maidan, the largest urban park in Kolkata, dedicated to Queen Victoria of England who was also referred to as the Empress of India.
Guests with passion for history and arts will make their way to the Indian Museum, which is the largest and oldest museum in India, featuring a variety of exhibits showcasing antiques, ornaments, fossils, weapons, mummies, and paintings.
May you wish to escape from the city, take part in a day tour to the mangrove jungles of Sundarban! Get onboard a boat and experience nature and tranquillity at its best during a safari, with lots of watch towers and creeks to visit for animal sightings!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1076 square feet, 100 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
About 25 minutes driving
Enjoy lovely garden views from this exclusive property!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Eco Park (5 mins walk) - Is an exception to the New Town of Kolkata, with its stunning green meadows, lush gardens, lakes and variety of trees.
- Mother's Wax Museum (15 mins walk) - Just opposite to Eco Park Rajarhat, you’ll find the statues of famous personalities, such as Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Amitabh Bachchan, Doreamon, Harry Potter and many other international characters!
- Aquatica water park & resort (10 mins drive) - This waterpark is the ultimate destination for thrill seekers featuring some of the Kolkata's most popular roller coasters and waterpark park rides!
- Fort William Golf Course (40 mins drive) - With 18 holes, Par 71, 6180 yard layout, the course is very beautifully constructed with 6 water ponds and numerous lines of trees around the side.
- Experimenter art museum (40 mins drive) - Exhibiting art that is representative of the current times, its program is devoted to showing works of artists who are constantly challenging the boundaries of visual art.
- Botanical Garden (45 mins drive) - This vibrant garden is considered to be one of the most stunning landscaped gardens in the entire country with a total area of 273 acres.
- Mullick Ghat flower market (45 mins drive) - This colourful 130-year-old flower market is one of the biggest in Asia.
- M.P. Birla Planetarium (1 hour drive) - This iconic structure, whose architecture is based on the famous Buddhist Stupa at Sanchi, and is the oldest and largest planetarium in Asia and the second largest in the world.
- Sundarban National Park (3 hours and 30 mins drive) - Explore the world’s largest mangrove forest with a luxurious stay on the serene waters.
Places of Interest
- Victoria Memorial (30 mins drive) - Dedicated to the memory of Empress Victoria, this opulent marble building stands as a reminder of the city’s colonial and architectural heritage.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral (30 mins drive) - Known for its awe-inspiring architecture and solemn atmosphere, this cathedral is acknowledged as the 1st Episcopal Church of the eastern world.
- Science City (30 mins drive) - This is one of the largest and finest in the world, presenting science and technology in a stimulating and engaging environment.
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple (35 mins drive) - Located on the banks of the Hooghly River, this temple is one of the most popular places of worship in India.
- Indian Museum (40 mins drive) - Founded in 1814, this is the earliest and the largest multipurpose Museum in the Asia-Pacific region of the world.
- Marble Palace (40 mins drive) - Famous for its marble walls, this palatial mansion was built in the 19th century by Raja Rajendra Mullick, a wealthy Bengali merchant.
- Kalighat Kali Temple (45 mins drive) - Dedicated to goddess Kali, this is one of the 51 Shakti peeths that are considered sacred in Hindu religion.
- Belur Math (45 mins drive) - Is a place of international pilgrimage significant due to the fact that Swami Vivekananda placed the relics of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa here and envisioned a unique temple to house them.
- Howrah Bridge (50 mins drive) - Connecting the twin cities of Howrah and Kolkata, tis 705m-long and 30m-wide bridge was built in 1943