House in Estância das Amendoeiras
Enjoy quality time surround by nature in the charming and welcoming Brazilian countryside. Estancia das Amendoeiras is located just 45 minutes away from Belo Horizonte the third-largest city in Brazil.
The region of Lagoa Santa, Where the property sit is a peaceful retreat surrounded by natural parks and environmental conservation areas. With modern infrastructure, this region contains exquisite properties, clubs, and restaurants.
Estancia das Amendoeiras is ideal for families and groups that appreciate intimate and quality moments. This beautiful and modern house has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. There is enough space for everybody.
The property is ventilated, illuminated, surrounded by green, and located in one of the most traditional and safe condominiums of Minas Gerais State.
With easy access to the International Airport, distant at only 15 minutes driving, there is plenty of cultural and entertainment activities to do in Belo Horizonte.
Enjoy the exceptional outdoor museum Inhotim in Belo Horizonte Center and try some local food at the Central Market, where you can buy many food specialties such as cheese and other high-quality milk products. Walking in the city is easy to recognize the futuristic buildings of Brazilian’s most famous architect Oscar Niemeyer.
Take trips to the most beautiful colonial cities in Brazil, like Ouro Preto, translated as black gold, and Vila Rica, which means the rich village. Travel back in time to the 17th century when people from all over the world flooded the area during the Brazilian Gold Rush.
Although the golden era is long gone, the city still keeps its atmosphere and grandeur, included in UNESCO’s heritage list. You will find many churches, cobblestone streets, colonial houses with beautiful balconies, and visit museums and mines to experience how life in Ouro Preto looked like centuries ago.
Private Residence with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 53820 square feet, 5001 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Confins International Airport
About 15 minutes driving
Views of the condominium
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Archeology Center Annette Laming Emperaire (10 mins drive) - This small, but significant collections boasts interesting images and pieces, explained by a knowledgable guide.
- Lagoa Santa Regional Archaeology Museum (30 mins drive) - History buffs will love exploring this eclectic historical museum.
- Museu Peter Lund (30 mins drive) - This lovely museum raises awareness about the historical and cultural importance of Lagoa Santa.
Places of Interest
- Bar Do Nem (10 mins walk) - Enjoy a fresh, authentic, Brazilian buffet!
- Lapinha Cave (40 mins drive) - Sumidouro State Park - One of the Seven Wonders of the Royal Road, this mysterious cave is a favorite among nature lovers!
- Belo Horizonte (40 mins drive) - Brazil's third-largest city offers sprawling city streets to explore, all against a backdrop of beautiful mountains.
- Sumidouro State Park (40 mins drive) - The remains of the first human inhabitants of Brazil were found in this incredible park.