If you’re looking for a comfortable and secluded stay for your family or romantic getaway, this property will be a perfect fit.
Situated in an exclusive plot with direct access to the lake, in the village of La Conception, Quebec, just minutes away from Mount Tremblant Park and Ski Resort, this gorgeous lakefront home has spectacular views and everything else to provide a memorable time.
Up to receive 8 guests, in four bedrooms, two of them with en-suite bathrooms, the property has great indoors and outdoors areas and plenty of space for guests.
Outside areas included a lovely Veranda, BBQ, fire pit, and private deck.
Indoors, the fully equipped gourmet kitchen is integrated with the living room, where the fireplace will the perfect spot to spend quality time with family and friends.
Known as “la belle province” (the beautiful province) to its locals, Quebec is Canada’s largest province and home to more than 8.2 million people. Quebec is a vibrant multicultural province, often earning its recognition as the “Europe of North America”.
A unique experience awaits you with activities for the whole family and events to keep you more than entertained all year long! There's always something happening in this region, the perfect destination for you and your family, 365 days a year with many summer and winter activities and events.
Experience ‘la joie de vivre’ year-round!
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, Queen, Full, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
1 hour 30 minute
Amazing Lake view
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Le Diable Golf Course - Live an incomparable golfing experience on Le Diable astonishing course with devilish surprises at every turn, imposing red-sand bunkers and long narrow fairways.
- Adrenaline Park - Nestled in the Curé Deslauriers and Promenade trails on the South Side, Adrénaline Park is bathed in sun from the middle of the morning until sunset. It proposes a creative assortment of modules for freestyle experts.
- Dogsledding - Bring the whole family for a unique and thrilling experience! Choose one of the resorts exciting excursions through the forest, mountains, or valleys.
- Cross-Country Skiing - Enjoy 75 kilometers of trails through forests and open meadows, alongside lakes, streams, and the Devil's River.
- Ice Fishing - Bring the whole family on this adventure, and get the chance to fish for smallmouth bass, pike, and perch with a passionate guide.
Places of Interest
- Altitude Seafood and Grill - This chic restaurant and lounge offer breathtaking mountain views and a five course menu, coupled with exciting live music!
- Casino de Mont - Tremblant -A gleaming jewel in the heart of Versant Soleil, this casino offers its clientele an exclusive entertainment experience!
- Axe Lounge Bar - Around this classic bar, you'll find cheerful drinks and mouthwatering dishes, all in unique, warm, and trendy atmosphere.
Our stay in La Conception was spectacular. The home was clean, designed with great attention to detail and use, many luxuries and in a beautiful location on the lake. Communication with the home owner was great. It was clear she took great pride in the home she built and it was important to her that we have a fabulous stay. We would love to visit again in the future as my husband prepares to compete in the local Ironman. Thank you for the lovely hospitality and sharing your beautiful home with us. ”
This house is directly on Lake Vezeau with beautiful views! It is a great location to easily get to MontTremblant Resort and the town of St. Jovite which has numerous restaurants and shops. Pascale was a wonderful host and arranged for us to be met at the home and shown around upon our arrival. The home is comfortable, well equipped and the screened in porch is perfect with its heaters and grilling station! There is a great fire pit area perfect for s’mores or evenings outside by the fire. We brought our own kayaks and floats for the lake but the house comes equipped with a Paddleboard and a Pedal Boat. You will enjoy your time for sure whether your choose to be active or just sit and relax with the views! Thank you Pascale for sharing your home with us! ”