Surrounded by vegetation in an exclusive oceanfront, secluded location in Puertecito near Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Casa Cauri welcomes up to 12 guests to a pleasant and tranquil stay in deep contact with nature.
Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, in the southern Pacific Coast of Mexico, is a region famous for its surfing and known for its eco-tourism.
This beach property is surrounded by nature, but the architecture doesn't interfere with the landscape which makes you feel part of the place from the moment you arrive.
Casa Cauri features 4 spacious bedrooms, divided into separated bungalows with open-air showers.
The common areas are welcoming and finely decorated, showcasing local and traditional oaxacan materials and textures. The living-dining room is connected with a huge deck, offering a perfect spot for dinner with spectacular sea views.
Guests will find a private swimming pool in front of the sea where you can relax or have fun under the mexican sun. The beach is just one step away in front of the property.
Casa Cauri is the perfect place to relax, enjoy nature, get suntanned and escape from work and routine. Besides, you'll have amazing fresh seafood, literally, the catch of the day.
You can jump in the natural ocean pool formed naturally by surrounding rocks or enjoy sunrise or sunset, both to be seen from the house.
When venturing out, enjoy Puerto Escondido and its different town parts: La Punta, Zicatela and Rinconada. The Pacific coast in Oaxaca State is best known for its bohemian, laid- back flair. Enjoy the town of Mazunte with whale watching, turtle conservation and incredible beaches. San Agustinillo and Zipolite are the next villages to the south, both small fishing hubs, offering stunning beaches, dining and shopping.
Stays at Casa Cauri will be full of adventure and outdoor activities, like long walks on the beach, hiking trails, surfing and swimming as well as several on-site amenities to sit back, relax and enjoy.
Villa with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 24400 square feet, 2267 square meters
King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Puerto Escondido Airport
40 minutes by car
Stunning panorama sea view
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Beach Combing, Snorkeling, Surf Fishing
- Swimming, Bodyboarding and Surfing
- Nude Beach, Massage Therapist, Ecotourism
Places of Interest
- Laguna de Manialtepec is a lagoon a few miles away from Puerto Escondido featuring lush plant life and pristine beaches.
- Chacagua, also known as Chacahua, is a Mexican National Park on the Pacific Coast west of Puerto Escondido. The National Park encompasses several lagoons, the Island of Chacahua, and the fishing.
- Playa Zicatela is in the top 10 for the worlds best beaces to go Surfing. Championships are held in august/september.
- La Punta on the south end of Zicatela beach is a vibrant neighbourhood with restaurants, bars, shops and surfers.