Brazilian Countryside Villa Terras de São José
This lovely villa is in the countryside of São Paulo, Brazil in the historic city of Itu.
This amazing property has 9,000 sq ft. surrounded by a lush tropical garden and native vegetation.
With 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, this house can accommodate up to 12 people with great comfort.
Thanks to the smart layout, guests will enjoy a pleasant indoor-outdoor stay and be in contact with nature.
Features of the home include a large outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, lounge area, a covered outdoor seating pavilion with dining area and comfortable furnishings, and an outdoor barbecue.
A small green trail around the house, provide coolness during the warm days and total privacy.
Indoors, there is great space for all family. The open plan living room with fireplace will be a perfect place to stay and spend the fresh evenings, after a day full of activities.
With an open and integrated architectural concept, this countryside property is the perfect option for families who want security and quality time.
In about an hour and a half by car, guests will be able to reach São Paulo.
Surrounded by rivers that fan out into the interior, the largest city in South America is a unique place to visit and has no shortage of amazing cultural sites, city vistas, and green outdoor spaces.
Art lovers will head to the São Paulo Museum of Art, known locally as MASP, which has the most representative and comprehensive collection of western art in Latin America. You will be amazed by the Impressionists and modern masterpieces of Renoir, Van Gogh, Matisse, Manet, Debret, Picasso, Miró, along with 73 works of bronze sculpture by Degas.
Walking will likely be a big part of anyone's visit to ‘Sampa’ (São Paulo's nickname) and guests will take a leisurely stroll along the famous Avenida Paulista, browse the goods and food at Mercado Municipal and enjoy Ibirapuera Park’s walking paths. Marvel at the city from a bird's eye view at the Edificio Italia and immerse yourself in Brazil's favorite pastime at the institutional Museum do Futebol!
Villa with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 9000 square feet, 837 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, Queen + Twin, and Full + Twin
12 guests maximum
45 minute by car
Amazing views of nature
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The flavor of the best Brazilian coffees and wine tours
- Peak of goats Natural Park and open Astronomy Museum (1h30 min by car))
- Hopi Hari (50 min by car) - Brazil’s second largest amusement park offers a wide range of rides, from child-friendly to fast and furious for the adrenaline junkies!
- Wet’n wild (50 min by car) - One of the largest water parks in Brazil, Wet 'n Wild is set in a beautiful area with natural lake and native trees, and is just as much watery fun as its sister park in the United States!
- Outlet Premium Sao Paulo (55 min by car) - Premium outlet is always a great place to visit and pan for some great items!
Places of Interest
- Monastery of Itaici (40 min by car) - The religious building is worth visiting as well as the Colônia Helvetia , a colonial building that hosts some of the major events in the area.
- Campinas (50 min by car) - A historic coffee region, with youthful energy and rich cultural traditions
- Jundiaí (55 min by car) - A city renowned by its fruit farms open to visitors and unique geographical aspects
- Vinhedo (1 hour by car) - A winery region, where native Brazilian and immigrants’ traditions are well kept
- Sao Paulo (1 hour and a half by car) - Brazil’s largest city is particularly rich in historical, political and cultural value, offering an authentic, memorable experience of a fascinating country.
Thank you so much to the hosts who allowed us to stay in this beautiful property surrounded by nature! What a pleasure to wake up in the morning listening to the birds and the chimes singing in the wind! Pampering ourselves in the jacuzzi was a must after taking a dip in the swimming pool! This property, full of pieces of art, is perfect for the ones looking for a resort in a golf course with a large range of services. The staff was absolutely awesome and very helpful. Thank you for this amazing experience!”
extremely cozy house, clean and surrounded by nature. we spent days of great rest and tranquility. Complete condominium with many facilities. we will be back.”