La Tourette at Normandy Country Club Bellême
Surrounded by green hills, between Le Mans and Alençon, at just two hours away from Paris, the lovely countryside La Tourette at Normandy Country Club Bellême will be a delight for those who are looking for quality time and sports.
The region called Domaine du Golf de Bellême, on the edge of Perche Natural Park is one of the most beautiful forests in France and offers myriads outdoor activities, from Golf, Hike, and water sports.
This French Villa has a lot of character and charm. La Tourette means "little tower", as the French Normandy houses structure were recognized by a round stone tower topped by a conical (cone-shaped) roof.
The property has 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and plenty of space for relaxation and entertainment. Spacious, bright, and comfortable, each room is opened on the outside, offering views of the forest, and countryside.
Using other traditional elements like steep roof pitches, high ridgelines, and half-timber the property offers the sensation of travel back in time. The idea is to give the cozy feeling of the welcoming farmhouses across the Normandy countryside.
Perfect choice for families, La Tourette is surrounded by a variety of golf courses, some of them with peculiarities, like some holes that are set to be played blind and another with water obstacles, where is required a certain level of ability.
Stays at La Tourette will also offer cultural and historical activities. Nearby there are fantastic Castles, like Château Saint-Jean, impressive churches, bridges, and museums that should be visited.
Discover the city of Bellême and its surrounds, or try fine cuisine at local restaurants or spend time in the Normandy Country Club, while tasting some exquisite local cheeses and wines.
Resort Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, King, King, and King
9 guests maximum
Paris Orly Airport or Rennes Airport
2 hour by car
Views of the golf course
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Small towns of Mortagne-au-Perche to the north, Nogent-le-Rotrou to the east and La Ferté-Bernard to the south
- Les Jardins Du Montperthuis, amazing gardens to spend time admire the many especies
- Couvent de la Visitation: The inner courtyard is beautifully planted with flowers in summer and invites you to linger. Benches offer comfortable places to relax. The courtyard is used a lot for wedding photos.
- Bellême golf courses and its suberb views!
Places of Interest
- Le Perche region - the town is the historic capital of this region - which is a scenic area of rolling hills, fields and woodland designated as a natural regional park.
- The city of Bellême and its magnificent national forest, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The 'dominial forest of Bellême' outside the town is an extensive forested area with numerous opportunities for leisure activities.
- The Château Saint-Jean, a castle in the Nogent-le-Rotrou
- UNESCO listed Le Mont Saint-Michel is one of the most stunning sights to see in France. Over the centuries, devout Christians made their once in a lifetime pilgrimage to this towering abbey framed against an open sky and a vast mud flat.
- Château de Falaise, also known as Château Guillaume le Conquerant (William the Conqueror’s castle), Falaise is the birthplace of the man who marched on the United Kingdom.