Rixos Premium Dubrovnik (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Rixos Premium Dubrovnik offers you an unforgettable holiday experience in a region rich in historical, cultural, and natural beauties. Dubrovnik, on Croatia's stunning Dalmatian Coast, is known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic".
Famed for its charming Old Town, terracotta roofs and medieval city walls, Dubrovnik is framed by the warm azure waters of the Adriatic Sea. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979, visitors find the paved limestone streets lined with elegant shops and fabulous restaurants. Rixos Premium Dubrovnik, a luxury lifestyle hotel, is located close to the Old Town of Dubrovnik and is surrounded by spectacular landscapes.
With its impressive exterior design that cascades down to the sea, the hotel represents the ultimate blend of modern architecture and luxurious, sophisticated interior design. Contemporary and comforting accommodation, stylish bars and restaurants, an international team of chefs, a luxurious beach area, a serene Anjana Spa, spread over 2000m² and the only casino in the town make Rixos Premium Dubrovnik the perfect destination resort.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
Resort Residence with 0 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 600 square feet, 56 square meters
2 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Activities of Interest
- Dubrovnik's signature outdoor activity for visitors, sea kayaking is organised for complete beginners as a half-day jaunt with lunch on Lokrum island thrown in.
- Dubrovnik's city beach, Banje, is a short walk from the Ploče Gate. It's good for kids, with showers, deckchairs and sunloungers for hire, plus jet skis and inflatables.
- See the Dubrovnik locations used in the hit TV series ‘Game of Thrones’
Places of Interest
- The oldest market in Dubrovnik is located in the prominent, baroque square of Gundulićeva poljana. Centrepiecing it is a statue of 17th-century poet Ivan Gundulić, who surveys the piles of fruit, vegetables and dried delights.
- Opened in 2010, the gleaming orange Cablecar you see scaling the steep incline high up over the Old Town is both a tourist attraction and a piece of history.
- Rector's Palace - Built in the late 15th century for the elected rector who governed Dubrovnik, this Gothic-Renaissance palace contains the rector’s office, his private chambers, public halls, administrative offices and a dungeon.