Magic apartment 'Beatas' in Malaga City Center
Located in the heart of Malaga, this stylish apartment combines comfort and convenience. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this magnificent apartment has been completely renovated and decorated with an exquisite design.
Situated in a charming building of 1825, this property has been renovated with details of that time. You will find lovely touches of the 19 century in this smart apartment. The balcony overlooking Beatas Street is a delight and gives the whole apartment fantastic light.
With an excellent living area, ideal for family and friends, the apartment has all the appliances for your comfort. Try some of the delicious Spanish plates in the fully equipped kitchen or just prepare meals between your exciting activities.
If you prefer refined cuisine or to try the traditional Spanish Tapas, nearby there are plenty of bars and restaurants. The famous Pimpi Bodega, known for the good local wine is just a few steps. As well the emblematic Marqués de Larios Street is less than 400 meters away. Picasso Museum, Muelle Uno, and the famous Playa de la Malagueta are also easily reached by short walks.
With so many attractions so close at hand, guests can return any time to the apartment for a short break and get ready for more exciting activities in the lovely city!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 120 square feet, 12 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
5 guests maximum
Malaga (AGP) Airport
20 minutes by car
City center views on Calle Beatas!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Beautiful walks and tours full of culture and history. Discover the secrets of these narrow streets of this fascinating city
- Take beautiful walks through the port area of this charming city and taste fresh seafood in the numerous specialty restaurants nearby.
- Boat trips, Catamaran excursions, and Dolphin sightings. Enjoy the splendid views from your seat on deck, while you relax and enjoy the weather, the views and the water.
- Golfers Paradise! Málaga has a wonderful infrastructure for playing this sport and also a privileged climate. Here you will find the largest golf course concentration in Europe, known as Costa del Golf!
- El Hammam Spa: An oasis of tranquility in the heart of the Center of Malaga, a traditional Arabic bath where you can enjoy all kinds of therapies, a place to disconnect and entertain the senses.
Places of Interest
- Picasso Museum Malaga (90 meters away) Get to know more about the artist that changed the history of art.
- Restaurant El Pimpi (60 meters away) One of the wine cellars with most solera in Málaga, where it is possible to enjoy the local gastronomy and fine wines, and great atmosphere!
- The historic center of Malaga (5 minutes by walk) Picturesque streets and plazas, that tell the fascinating story of the city and as well many shops and other leisure activities!
- La Alcazaba, Gibralfaro castle and the Roman Theatre. Built between the 11th and 14th centuries, La Alcazaba and Gibralfaro Castle are two of the best-conserved fortresses from the period in the whole of Spain.
- El Caminito del Rey Malaga (1 hour by car): Have fun at Spain's most popular hike route and enjoy the breathtaking views!