Casa Da Mole
Luxury beach villa located in Florianópolis, an
enchanted island paradise (the “Magic Island”)
just minutes from the southern coast of Brazil.
With unparalleled natural beauty (42 beaches,
soft white sand dunes, lush green hills, crystalline
lagoons, nature reserves, and countless nature
trails), shopping centers, high-end dining, and
world-renowned nightlife, the city continues to be
chosen as the best quality of life in Brazil year in
and year out.
The Spanish style villa has over 5,500 square feet of well-distributed living space, including 5 bedrooms (4 suites), large master suite with walk-in closet, dual showers and sinks, Jacuzzi and two patios each with a unique view, reading room with fireplace (can also be an office), 5 bathrooms, 1 half bath, gourmet kitchen, private backyard with pool and BBQ area, large side patio, underground garage with 2 covered parking spaces and 4 additional uncovered spaces, laundry room, maid’s quarters, and ample storage space. Constructed with the most discerning tastes in mind and using top of the line finishes throughout, this is the ultimate beach dream home.
Situated in a beachfront gated complex with only 14 land allotments (6 homes have been built), tennis court, fully equipped fitness center, 24-hour doorman and access to a private nature reserve trail that leads to the top of the hill overlooking the ocean and also to a deck on the breathtaking Lagoa da Conceição lagoon, perfect for swimming and relaxing in the afternoon sun.
A world-class beach, Praia Mole, which is famous for its spectacular scenery, international surfing competitions and “beautiful people,” sits only a few steps away. Another stunning treasure, the coastal nature preserve of Praia da Galheta, is only a short stroll away and is the perfect setting for a reflective hike or morning jog. The Vale do Sol community is 20 km from the downtown of Florianópolis, 20 km from the international airport (code: FLN) and only 5 km from the charming Lagoa town center, where you will find some of the city’s best dining, nightlife, boutiques and more.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5400 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Full
10 guests maximum
The beautiful beaches of Praia Mole and Praia de Galheta
Activities of Interest
- Florianópolis is blessed with some of the most breathtaking beaches in the world (42 in all!). The beaches offer everything from secluded and paradise-like getaways to nature preserves with long stretches of untouched and undeveloped coastline.
- Florianópolis is not only blessed with some of the world's most beautiful scenery but also with unparalleled nightlife.
- There are a wide variety of nightlife options on the island from the strip of bars playing live music in the Lagoa da Conceição to the ultra-hip and ultra-exclusive parties in Jurerê Internacional.
Places of Interest
- In Florianópolis the natural treasures are truly exceptional and include beautiful lagoons, stunning beaches, rolling mountains lush with Atlantic rainforest, soft white dunes, and an array of small offshore islands, as well as a wealth of landscapes, aro
- The island offers opportunities for many types of tourism, from traditional summer relaxation holidays to surfing, windsurfing, paragliding, snorkling, diving, boat tours, jiu jitsu, hiking, whalewatching and many other ecotourism options.
- The area near the Lagoa da Conceição is highlighted by several of the island's most beautiful beaches, including Joaquina, a Brazilian temple of surf and stage of world-wide surfing championships as well as immense sand dunes that extend to the ocean.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo