Stunning Countryside Villa Lignanello
This romantic Italian Villa has everything you wished for your perfect vacation. Conveniently located just 1 hour away from the great city of Florence, this property offers plenty of space for family and friends, total relaxation, and amazing views.
The Villa sits in a vast plot of land, overlooking the valley, the olive trees, and the wine yard. The property was beautifully renovated, preserving the traditional elements of the Italian countryside architecture, with touches of modernity.
In living areas on both the ground and upper floor, you will find this contrast nicely balanced. Old and modern aspects, materials, and textures are carefully combined. The solid walls of apparent stone, the ceiling with visible wooden beams and the terracotta floor are magnificently treated and maintained providing a familiar and cozy atmosphere of the Italian rural area.
The property has four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms and accommodates up to 11 guests.
The large sitting-room and dining-room are decorated with traditional style. The kitchen, equipped with every comfort, large stove, and all other necessary utensils. There you will entertain family and friends trying to prepare delicious plates of Italian cuisine!
The villa has also a fantastic terrace overlooking the valley, offering stunning views and sunsets, the perfect place for a glass of fine local wine and long conversations with friends.
For those looking for entertainment, nearby you will find myriads of attractions for all tastes.
Culture and history lovers will be delighted in Florence and Sienna, with impressive architecture, museums, theaters, operas, ballets, fine cuisine, and much more to see and try!
For the adventurers, a variety of activities, during the summer and winter! Explore the many hiking paths, try some water sports, horse riding or when the snow falls, take a day trip to the Apennines Ski region.
Villa with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
11 guests maximum
Peretola, Florence Airport
50 minute by car
The forest and olive trees views and the Valley with the wine fields on the hills on the other side!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Experience the amazing taste of Etruscan fine wines in great tours. You will have the opportunity to taste some of the best italian wine: Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano or Chianti.
- Lots of hikes paths, walking routes, and outdoor sports. Live the excitement of riding the waves of frigid stream waters through rafting or descending the slopes getting the adrenaline of a mountain bike.
- Cutigliano; Italian ski resort in Pistoia (1 hour 30 minutes by car). With skiing on 27km of pistes up to 1900m altitude.
- Horseriding. It does not matter if you are an experienced rider or a beginner, the Pony Club Benefizio (1 hour 30 minutes by car) is a great option, you will for sure to have a fun day out!
Places of Interest
- Stroll around the beautiful streets of Florence (50 minutes by car), admire the cathedral and its magificient Duomo, walk across the Ponte Veccio, go for a picnic at the Boboli Gardens and visit Florence’s most famous Palazzo, the Piazza della Signora.
- With an amazing collection of sculptures, paintings and musical instruments, the Gallery of the Academy of Florence really stands out because it houses one of the most famous sculptures of all times: Michelangelo’s David.
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery (50 minutes by car) and admire “The Birth of Venus” by Botticelli masterpiece or “The Adoration of the Magi” by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Siena (1 hour by car): It is possible to spend an entire day walking through the cobblestone streets of Siena and not see it all. This medieval town is incredibly well preserved, and its architecture and artwork are fascinating.