Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal - Four Bedroom Casita
Resort at Pedregal- Four Bedroom Casita
***Please note that depending on the dates of your stay, you will have access to one of two layouts, the casita or the residence. While every effort will be made to honor your request, no guarantee can be made as to the exact location of your residence/casita. It will be confirmed at the time of check-in.
Enjoy the vacation of a lifetime at this luxurious three bedroom, 4600 square foot residence, located in the five- star Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas! The Resort at Pedregal is a premier spa resort located on twenty-four oceanfront acres where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez and is consistently rated as one of the best resorts in the area. Accessed by a spectacular private tunnel built into the mountainside, the resort provides privacy and seclusion and sits within walking distance to all that Cabo San Lucas has to offer. You'll be in perfect proximity to great restaurants, the marina, deep sea fishing, water sports, dolphin adventures and more!
This spacious casita is perfect for couples, families, special occasions, and friendly getaways. The vibrantly decorated home features panoramic ocean views, a private plunge pool with infinity edge, a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, a great room with dining area, and two terraces featuring spectacular views. The plunge pool can be found on one of these terraces, perfect for a refreshing dip after a long day at the beach. Spend your afternoons on the terrace, enjoying the gorgeous pastels of a Cabo sunset, or whale watching through your complimentary Handcrafted Mexican-style finishes perfectly compliment the luxury amenities afforded to you during your stay. These amenities include grand fireplaces, a private washer and dryer set, a built-in Viking Barbecue, outdoor dining furniture, and multiple expansive, flat-screen televisions. The gourmet kitchen is ideal for aspiring chefs, featuring a full-sized pantry and refrigerator, stocked with complimentary sodas, waters, and juices.
All bedrooms feature access to beautiful, en-suite marble bathrooms. One bedroom features a lavish king-sized bed, the second bedroom also has a king, and two bedrooms have two queen-sized beds each. During your stay, you will have signing privileges and room service will be available to you.
During your stay, you will have your own personal MAJORDOMO (butler), who will prepare your favorite meals and drinks, clean your villa, assist with laundry and be a helpful hand during your stay (9 am to 4 pm). They do not prepare dinner, but you can hire an executive chef to come and cook you a spectacular dinner if you wish! You will also have a personal shopper that can provide all of your groceries so they're ready for you upon your arrival. The Resort at Pedregal truly does offer you first class service and a one of a kind experience!
You'll have full access to all that Pedregal has to offer, including a 12,000 square foot spa, three restaurants with private dining, poolside service at all three pools, a swim-up bar, the exquisite oceanfront Beach Club, championship-level tennis courts, two infinity pools, jacuzzis, a rock pool with a waterfall, kids club and a state of the art fitness center offering stunning views of the ocean. All owners have yacht club membership, and during your stay, there will be private luxury yachts and sport fishing yachts available to charter.
Prepare yourself for a beach vacation like no other at this sensational, five-star resort in sunny Cabo San Lucas!
**Please note, actual furniture and decor may differ slightly from what is displayed in the THIRDHOME photo gallery.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4600 square feet, 428 square meters
King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and King
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
35 minutes by car
Gorgeous ocean and beachfront views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note that it customary to leave your Majordomo (butler) a tip at the end of your stay. The suggested amount is $100 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club (15 minute drive) - This unique blend of desert-style, shot making challenges, and stunning views is guaranteed to please golfers of all abilities!
- ATV Expeditions - Enjoy the breathtaking desert scenery of mountains, canyons and desert wildlife as you race along your ATVs.
- Dolphin Experience - Interact up close and personal with these incredible animals. This is an experience the whole family will love!
- Whale Watching Tours - During a whale tour at Pedregal, you can see these wonderful animals up close in their natural habitat.
- Land's End Tour (10 minute drive) - Sightseeing in Land's End includes a visit to the famous arch, the Sea Lion's Colony, Lover's beach, and other hot spots in the bay!
Places of Interest
- Puerto Paraíso Plaza (10 minute drive) - Located at the marina in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Paraiso is the most ambitious commercial shopping mall and entertainment center in all of the Baja Peninsula!
- Todos Santos (1 hour drive) - The vibrant neighborhood of Todos Santos offers many incredible art galleries, craft stores, and so much more!
- Santa Maria Beach (20 minute drive) - This gorgeous, protected cove features unique, pink-colored sand, and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Playa del Amor (20 minute drive) - Known as "Lover's Beach" in English, this gorgeous beach offers a serene, peaceful setting that is definitely worth a visit during your trip to Cabo!
- Don Manuel's Restaurant (1 minute walk) - Located at the resort, Don Manuel's provides authentic, Mexican cuisine, and is the signature restaurant at the resort.