Masia Casa del Mar
Masia Casa del Mar is a majestic estate in Catalonia, Spain, located just 30 minutes from Barcelona. The property sits in a vast plot of land with prime position, surrounded by the natural beauty of the Natural Park del Garraf and the Mediterranean Sea.
This house looks like a glamourous movie set, offering wonderful views wherever you go! Its unique design recently renovated offers an unforgettable indoors/outdoors experience, blending the countryside atmosphere, the landscape of the Natural Park, and the freshness from the Ocean.
The property receives up to 13 guests with comfort and style! Indoors are bright and welcoming. Using a light-pale color palette, the decoration of this house is dazzling but does not overshadow the beauty of the exterior.
All the elements are smartly balanced to create a modern, inviting, and relaxing ambiance. The large living room offers three diverse environments. One is ideal for meetings and conversations, as it got a projector and an imperial table for 16 people.
Other zones of this massive living room are dedicated to socializing or just chilling out in the vast sitting area while having a fresh cocktail and enjoying the view.
Bright and spacious, the fully equipped kitchen has all the utensils you will need for preparing a special dinner and a large countertop, from where you can enjoy the beautiful views outside.
Cooking is an important element of Spanish culture, that's why the kitchen as well a perfect place for entertainment and socializing! You can invite family and friends to cook with you in this huge kitchen while tasting some of the delicious local wines and cheese!
When it's too hot, step onto the terrace and take a dip in the stunning oceanfront infinity pool or just relax at the sunbeds admiring the view!
The property is committed to the environment and has therefore chosen to be rebuilt with the most sustainable materials and has incorporated the most advanced measures of energy efficiency.
Masia Casa del Mar has six exclusive and comfortable en-suite bedrooms, decorated with exquisite design and luxurious materials.
Beds are comfortable, in format king-size, and can be split into two single beds, upon request.
All rooms are open to a terrace where you can admire magnificent sea views and enjoy the pleasant Mediterranean breeze!
Private Residence with 4 levels
6 bedrooms, 8 baths, 10700 square feet, 995 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and Twin
13 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Stunning sea views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Garraf Natural Park. The Park is situated to the south-west of Barcelona, a protected natural sanctuary, a scenic treasure full of trails for trekking, bike rides or carry out long hikes.
- Discover the surroundings on foot or bike. Spend a day away and take your time strolling around and stopping to recharge with some of the region's great gastronomic options.
- Explore the variety of beaches in Sitges ! If you have time, try to walk the entire distance of all of them! Start from Platja San Sebastia and walk all the way towards the marina, and end at the nudist beach, Platja del Balmains!
- Boat trips, Catamaran excursions, and Dolphin sightings. Enjoy the splendid views from your seat on deck, while you relax and enjoy the weather, the views and the water.
- Fill up on pintxos, bite-sized goodies served atop a piece of bread.
Places of Interest
- Discover Barcelona's history strolling through El Gòtic neighborhood, La Rambla and the Medieval streets which lead to the old Town. Admire the architecture in St. Jaume Square and the Renaissance building of La Generalitat.
- Visit the Fundació Joan Miró, one of the biggest museums in the world, and admire its large collection of the Surrealist painter.
- Gaudí's city: Stroll around the streets and admire Gaudí's Modernist architecture visiting the Sagrada Familia, the Park Güell, the Pedrera, the Baltó House and many more.
- Treat your senses with a concert at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, at the elegant L'Auditori or at the Palau de la Música Catalana famous for its Modernist architecture too.
- Shopping therapy on Las Ramblas, Passeig de Gracia, Boqueria Market and in the windy streets of Barri Gòtic and El Born.
- Montjuïc mountain is the perfect place for a leafy stroll. Aside from the natural surroundings and spectacular vistas, you'll find buildings from the 1992 Olympic Games.