Modern Whistler Chalet - walk to everything!
Modern Whistler Chalet - walk to everything!
This wonderful and luxurious four-bedroom chalet is ideally situated in what some call "Whistler's favorite neighborhood," tucked away between the bases of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. The neighborhood affords a prime and extremely convenient location that places you within walking distance to the lifts and amenities of Whistler Village and the walking, biking, and cross-country skiing trails of Lost Lake.
This contemporary mountain getaway welcomes entrants with a large entryway appointed with a mudroom and laundry room, so you can leave your gear at the door and begin relaxing right away! Walk up a few steps to discover a bright and welcoming open concept main floor. Prepare to be dazzled by the living room's distinct features like vaulted ceilings with wood beams and a stately floor-to-ceiling double-sided river rock fireplace. Here, you can cozy up on the custom-made sectional to watch movies and shows on the smart TV. Thoughtfully placed window features illuminate the dining area, which has a large table for eight. To the right is a gourmet, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Off of the common area are two entrances to the front deck where you can enjoy après-ski libations, dine alfresco with meals fresh off the BBQ, or simply unwind in the hanging lounge chair.
Down the hall are three of the home's stunning bedrooms, each complete with its own brand new three-piece en-suite. At the far end of the hallway, you will find the first bedroom, which features a king-size bed, a large closet, and an en-suite; Upon request at the time of booking, this bed can be made into two twins. The next bedroom features a queen-size bed, a large closet, and a private en-suite with forest views. The third bedroom boasts a twin-over-double bed along with a private en-suite. You will find the media room at the opposite end of the hall, with a TV and sofabed for additional sleeping space. This room holds space for yoga mats or your kid's playroom. The media room leads directly outside to the private backyard with plenty of space to enjoy, including your own private hot tub with peaceful forest views.
The master suite is located upstairs and features a king-size bed and a large walk-in closet for all your belongings, along with a four-piece en-suite. Located just off the master bedroom is your own private covered patio with outdoor seating to enjoy that morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine.
Aside from unlimited WiFi, this Modern Whistler Chalet also offers custom-made bike storage locked located just off the mudroom, where you will also find the foosball table to enjoy a friendly game. The driveway offers parking for up to four vehicles.
Mountain bike straight into the backyard after a day spent on the Lost Lake Trails. Walk to Whistler's best cross country trails in no time during the snowy winter months. Grab your skis and be at the base of Blackcomb Mountain in the Upper Village or Village gondola in under 15 minutes—no need to take the car and fight for parking in the day lots. You can easily walk into the Village from the home to enjoy all of the wonderful shopping and dining options.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3485 square feet, 324 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
2 hours & 15 minutes by car
Mountain and forest views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Mountain biking
- Whistler Olympic Plaza — Green space with a play area, outdoor ice rink & snow zone, plus concerts & the Olympic rings.
- Whistler Farmers' Market
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Course
- Scandinave Spa Whistler
Places of Interest
- Whistler Blackcomb (5 minute drive) — Renowned year-round resort known for skiing, snowboarding, biking & more, plus spas, shops & cafes.
- Lost Lake Park (5 minute drive) — Quiet lake with a biking & hiking circuit around the perimeter, plus a sandy swimming beach.
- Whistler Village (5 minute drive) — Boutique shops, museums, restaurants, galleries, events & more.
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park (20 minute drive) – Park with a 70-m. waterfall over a wall of volcanic rocks, plus hiking trails & picnic areas.
- Audain Art Museum (5 minute drive) — Displays at this modern hub range from works & masks of early area peoples to contemporary pieces.
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre (5 minute drive) —Modern, rustic-style facility with cultural exhibits on the Squamish & Lil'wat Nation, plus events.