Lavish Santa Monica Estate
This luxurious and extensively renovated estate is a Southern California dream. Ideally located just one block from the trendy, tree-lined Montana Avenue with over 150 cafes, restaurants, and boutique shopping nearby.
This spectacular home is furnished with lavish yet comfortable decor—perfect for both formal and casual entertaining. The home offers a spacious floor plan with approximately 6,000 sq. ft. of living space spanning three levels. Solar-powered, high ceilings, hardwood floors, and plenty of natural light add to the interior's prevailing list of fine details.
Other features like a Control4 home music system, a Lutron lighting system and smart home technology with speakers, surveillance and Nest thermostat control are available with the push of a button, bringing ease to the home during your stay.
The main floor consists of an elegant chef’s kitchen which offers a breakfast bar, stainless steel Wolf appliances, and multiple refrigerators, walk in pantry and an additional butler pantry. A formal dining room sits off the kitchen with a grand eight-seat table and sophisticated décor. The kitchen also offers another graceful opening to the family room with large windows, towering ceilings, and an exquisite wood-burning fireplace. This convenient floor plan makes entertaining a breeze!
The Lower level consists of a media room, fully equipped gym, study, a second family room with fireplace and two ensuite bedrooms.
The second floor consists of an expansive dreamy master suite with a cozy fireplace, dual walk-in closets, and a balcony with westward exposures for enjoying ocean breezes, and captivating sunsets are sure to leave you feeling calm and content. The master bathroom has a soaking tub and a large walk in steam shower with multiple shower head options. Also upstairs, you will find two additional and beautifully adorned ensuite bedrooms, each with its own private balcony, in addition to an ideally located laundry room.
The outside amenities include a covered loggia with heating lamps, multiple seating options, and a fountain. Pair that with the privacy given by well-trimmed hedges, and it creates an ambiance perfect for dining al-fresco. A gas fire pit surrounded by cozy seating for 10 and vintage string lighting sets the stage for lovely evenings with friends and family.
The iconic Santa Monica Pier and promenade are just minutes away from the estate, offering a surplus of amusement rides, beach fun, and other exciting activities. Beverly Hills, Malibu, Hollywood and Melrose Ave etc, are a short drive away. Easy access to the freeways and PCH. Additional excursions may include a day at one of the many nearby parks, shopping centers, or surrounding cities. This location is sure to be the perfect locale for your next vacation!
Estate with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5975 square feet, 556 square meters
King, Full, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
45 minutes by car
Sunset and sea views from the master bedroom
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cayton's Children Museum
- Heal the Bay Aquarium
- Santa Monica Biking
- Boat rental
- Surf lessons
- Pacific Park
- Santa Monica Place
- Tongva Park
- Santa Monica Farmers Market
- Annenberg Community Beach House
- Ocean Avenue
Places of Interest
- Santa Monica Pier and Beach (11 minute drive) - This iconic pier and public beach houses a small amusement park, concession stands, and scenic views of the great Pacific Ocean
- Third Street Promenade (10 minute drive) - From farmers markets to designer store fronts, this mall esplanade is the perfect place for a relaxing shop
- Montana Ave (a block away!) - 10 blocks of charming tree lined streets with eclectic dining and shopping options
- Santa Monica Swim Center (7 minute drive) - A conveniently located public aquatic center with 2 open air pools offers recreation, lap swims, lessons, and more.
- Palisades Park (5 minute drive) - Stretching over 26 acres, this park offers impeccable views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains
- Venice Beach (20 minute drive) - Another popular beach is a quick stop over offering more fun, sun, and adventure
- Beverly Hills (20 minute drive) - A short drive to Rodeo Dr and the most famous parts of Southern California
- Los Angeles (30 minute drive) - With plenty to do and see, LA is sure to be a memorable trip