This modern and delightful two-bedroom, two-bathroom condominium is located in one of the most desirable communities in East Vail. During high season, the complimentary Town of Vail shuttle bus picks up every 15 minutes from our parking lot to take you into the heart of Vail Village for world-renown skiing. There's also a complimentary connecting shuttle to the Lionshead base village and the Beaver Creek ski area.
This ground-floor condominium home has lots of light and features expansive meadow and mountain views of East Vail's national forest. It comes equipped with everything one could need, including a chef's kitchen, large flatscreen TV, and high-speed wireless internet. A natural wood-burning fireplace provides the most authentic mountain ambiance. Step out through sliding glass doors from both the living and dining rooms to a deck and large, flat back yard. At night, retire to two well-appointed bedrooms: one with a plush king-size bed and the other with a queen bunk bed.
In the summer, follow a short path by the river to the pool, tennis courts, basketball, and horseshoe pit within the Timber Falls development. You can fish in Gore Creek, which runs right through the property next to the pool. During summer and fall, you can also enjoy the many festivals in Vail Village as well as golf, mountain biking, and the Adventure Ridge Park at the top of Vail Mountain.
A short distance up the road is Bighorn Park, which contains a playground, fishing pond, and sledding hill in the winter. Across from Bighorn Park are hiking trails that take you up to waterfalls in the summertime. Also up the street is a full fitness center, including yoga and Peloton bikes, a year-round outdoor pool and hot tubs, and a seasonal restaurant. Guests may pay a drop-in fee to use these facilities. In winter, you can also take advantage of the cross country ski Center located at the Vail public golf course between this condominium and Vail Village.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
King and Bunk
5 guests maximum
Eagle Regional Airport (EGE) or Denver International Airport (DEN)
40 minutes by car (EGE) or 2 hours by car (DEN)
Meadow and mountain views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Bighorn Park
- Vail Golf Club
- Vail Village — world-class restaurants, shops, late night hot spots& more.
- Lionshead — ice rink, shops, restaurants and bars.
- Epic Discovery — adventure courses, ziplines, a mountain coaster, tubing hills, a climbing wall, bungee trampoline, and more.
- Snowshoe, cross-country, and backcountry ski tours
Places of Interest
- Vail Ski Resort (10 minute drive) — Over 5,000 acres of skiing trails, plus a Swiss-style village with shops, eateries & nightspots.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens (10 minute drive) — The world's highest botanical garden at 8,200 ft. in the Rocky Mountains.
- Beaver Creek Resort (25 minute drive) — Sizable ski resort with multiple mountains, 3 terrain parks, lodging, cross-country trails & events.
- Frisco Adventure Park (45 minute drive) — Park offering summer activities such as biking & disc golf, plus tubing & skiing in the winter.
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater (10 minute drive) — Open-air theater in a verdant, stunning locale offering a summer schedule of dance & music.
Everything was great”