Provence Villa Sajarank
This charming countryside villa is situated on the outskirts of the pretty medieval hilltop village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup, on the edge of the Alpes Maritimes, France. The property welcomes up to 8 guests with comfort, and its position at just 30 minutes from Nice open doors for lots of attractions for all tastes!
The Villa is full of character! There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, finely decorated combining elements of the traditional architecture, like the wooden beams and the terracotta floor with touches of modernity and joy.
The living spaces are cozy and relaxed. The discreet light color palette, commonly used in Provence country houses enhances the sumptuous furnishings and draws attention to the bright green exterior and its wraparound views of hills, olive groves, and citrus trees!
The property got a generous stylish kitchen, connected with an outdoor dining area and pool. A good place for your Al-fresco dining; on the sun-kissed terrace or by flaming torchlight under the stars.
Snooze beside a blazing log fire, enjoy a film night, or just curl up on our oh-so-soft sofa for a long, lazy read.
From the antique tiled terrace overlooking the cypresses to the sheltered spots under the citrus trees, there are so many places to be; on your own with a book or enjoying the company of your family or friends.
Bathe in the generous blue mosaic pool, stretch out on a sun chaise. Let the smell of summer roses beckons you around the gardens. Do as the French do well: relax, think, talk, have a glass of good wine, and enjoy the small pleasures of life in every single moment!
When the night comes, the only sound that will disturb you will be the soft hum of cicadas or the whisper of Mistral. Fall asleep on 400-thread count sheets and mattresses chosen for ultra-comfort and a selection of goose-down pillows ensure you sleep well, whatever the season.
When you awaken, you’ll step into your private bathroom where you will find power showers, chunky taps, and antique Provencal tiles, the right touches of luxury to start your day in a good mood!
The region of Alpes-Maritime offers so many possibilities for all seasons!
If peace and quiet are your thing, you can horse ride, hike – or even climb – in the Mercantour National Park where you can take in the splendor of the views – and Europe’s largest high mountain lake.
Thrill-seekers will want to try paragliding or canyoning down the rushing gorges or cycling the hilly.
Or slow the pace with a leisurely spin to St Paul-de-Vence or a round of golf at Biot. With the fabled Cote d’Azur, just 14km away a day on the beach is always an option.
From the crisp chill of autumn to spring’s welcome warmth; the sporting life ratchets up during the winter months. Drive the 45 easy minutes to ski at Gréolières-les-Neiges – with 30 pistes and 30km of cross-country ski trails there’s more than enough to satisfy the keen skier. Or if you are a more advanced skier experience what Limone has to offer – only two hours drive from the villa.
Culture oozes from the very stones of this region; from the Romanesque buildings of Tourettes-sur-Loup to the hilltop magnificence of St Paul-de-Vence. Inspired by the intensity and richness of the light, artists including Raoul Dufy, Matisse and Picasso have lingered here producing some of their best work.
Marc Chagall is buried in St Paul-de-Vence and on the walls of its iconic Colombe d’Or hotel, you can gaze upon the priceless works collected by its former owner while you sample the traditional menu. Find works by Miro, Giacometti, and Braque displayed to perfection at the prestigious Maeght Foundation. Or delve into St Paul’s-de-Vence’s intriguing past at its Local History Museum and cultured art galleries.
Villa with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, Full, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Hills and olive groves!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Violet tour! Tourrettes-sur-Loup is an elegant little village, well known for being France’s largest producer of this vivid, fragrant flower.
- Vence is a medieval town. It still has many Roman relics from the 3rd century. The castle of Villeneuve dates back to the XVIIth century as well as numerous doors and works of architecture.
- Have an unique experience of dinner at the legendary Colombe d’Or or lunch in town at the Michelin-starred Bistrot Gourmand Clovis!
Places of Interest
- Lovely Nice old town! Visit Chapelle de la Miséricorde or Palais Lascaris and marvel over the opulent architecture and interiors.
- Nice Cours Saleya and Flower Market - Admire the wistful balconies and shuttered façades surrounding this traditional marketplace.
- Musée Matisse (40 minutes) - Art lovers will adore this extensive and diverse collection of Matisse's works.
- Monastère Notre-Dame-de-Cimiez (40 minutes) - This historic monastery is surrounded by gorgeous gardens, and features a museum that showcases the lives monks from the 13th to 18th century.
- Musée d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporain (10 minutes) - Housed in a sleek and modern building, the intriguing art pieces that can be found here are a must-see!
- Musée Chagall (35 minutes) - Marc Chagall fans will love this incredible museum spanning his life and works.
- Take a trip to Monaco (1 hour) with its glittering Yachts!