Exclusive design Villa in the outskirts of Brussels
Exceptional 450 sqm luxury villa, designed by famous Belgian architect André Jacqmain, with unbeatable open views over the surrounding countryside. Ideally located 20' from Brussels and 5' from Waterloo, with over 10 renowned golf courses in a 15' range, the house is set in a wonderful 5000 sqm gated property, offering full privacy. Get ready for an unforgettable stay with friends & family. Amenities incl: pool, jacuzzi, outdoor dining & lounge, Ofyr bbq, fire pit, bar, 4K home cinema...
What will first strike you when you enter the main living area are the huge volumes of the living room and its unbeatable open views over the surrounding countryside. We love how the landscape and the colors constantly change throughout the year according to crops and seasons. The main living room and dining room are flooded with light rushing through the full height windows that circle the whole house, which gives you the feeling of sitting right in the middle of the surrounding nature. You'll notice that the house has been furnished with style and with the help of a professional interior designer. The living room also has an impressive open fire, lovely for these long winter evenings.
The state-of-the-art kitchen is set in a fully glassed veranda, overviewing the pool and further enhancing the sensation of belonging to the garden. It is equipped with professional quality Viking Professional Kitchens equipment, two ovens, a flame grill, a plancha and all amenities you might think of.
There are 5 bedrooms, each but one with ensuite bathroom, including:
- One 40 sqm master bedroom with king size bed and high quality bedding, large windows, two bathrooms for him and her and a large walk-in closet.
- One 50 sqm full studio with independent access and patio, able to host up to 7 adults, with king size bed, ensuite bathroom, living room with large sofa bed for two, two bunk beds and an extra single bed, desk area and HD TV with Netflix.
- One 25 sqm bedroom with single bed for a kid, ensuite bathroom and large windows.
- One 20 sqm bedroom upstairs with a small double bed, ensuite bathroom and closet.
- The Home Cinema room has an extra huge sofa bed for two people.
Apart from this, you'll find a separate bar & lounge area with wine cellar, a Bose sound system in the whole house, a library, three equipped studies, a laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron, and an in-house professional 4 meters wide home cinema with Apple TV, Netflix,...
We have enough parking space for 7 vehicles inside the property, and we even have an electric vehicle charging station available.
The property is ideally located, 20 min away from Brussels and its International Airport, 30 min from Charleroi Brussels South Airport and even 13 min from Baisy-Thy (EBBY) and Buzet (EBBZ) airfields, for those of you who'd like to fly here themselves.
We are located 2 min away from the "Ring" - which is the highway circling Brussels, leading anywhere in Belgium in less than 1h30. The "Lillois" train station is nearby, too. It is located 2 min away by car, 4 min cycling and 15 min walking.
Finally, you'll find countless walks and cycling routes passing right in front of our house, that can take you from a couple of hours to several days through the Belgian countryside.
Other things to note
The house itself is set in a 5000 sqm private property, enjoying full privacy. You'll be amazed by the complete silence all day and the lack of light pollution at night, allowing you to stargaze while you sip your cocktail in the jacuzzi. The garden has been totally redesigned in 2019 by renowned landscape architects and gardeners. The property comes with all amenities you can dream of: perfect southwest orientation, heated swimming pool, pool & garden lounge, jacuzzi, Ofyr barbecue & plancha area, fire pit, outdoor dining area, small vegetable garden, fruit trees, 360 degrees 300 sqm terrace, circling the house, garage for 3 cars and parking space for up to 4 more, electric vehicle charging station, solar roof...
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4800 square feet, 446 square meters
King, King, Bunk, Full, and Full
13 guests maximum
Brussels International Airport
20 minutes by car
Outstanding views over the surrounding countryside.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Possibility for spa treatments on-site and cook available on demand (not included).
Activities of Interest
- Belgian’s capital city of Brussels is full of tasty chocolate, locally crafted beer, over 90 museums and a whole lot more for visitors to experience.
- Opera evening! Known in French as La Monnaie or as de Munt in Dutch. The Brussels Opera house host an impressive range of opera, ballet and theatre performances!
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts. The vast collection of works stretches from the 15th to the 21st centuries, with plenty of artwork from both Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Caves of Han-Sur-Lesse (40 minutes by car) - Take a trip south to the Caves of Han and experience a magical encounter exploring through the underground caves.
- Les Jardins d’Annevoie (50 minutes by car) - Go for a walk around these beautifully well-kept gardens just a half hour drive south.
- Shopping therapy! Rue Antoine Dansaert and Rue des Chartreux are must-visit destinations, you will find plenty of unique fashion, jewelry, arts, and the very best Belgian designs.
- A trip to Brussels will be really complete only by sampling some of the best beer and chocolate in the world! Explore fine restaurants and taste the sweet flavors of this city.
Places of Interest
- The European Parliament is based in Brussels and visitors are welcome to discover more about the institution’s history and its evolution over time.
- The Grand Place (UNESCO world heritage site) is the central square of Brussels. Considered one of the most beautiful medieval squares in Europe, as well as of course being the center of historic Brussels.
- Citadel of Namur (40 minutes by car) - The Citadel or Castle of Namur is a fortress by the Meuse river. Originally from the Roman era, it has been rebuilt several times and offers spectacular views over the city.
- Discover the Diamond World’s Capital, Antwerp (1 hour by car)! A city that has been the center of the diamond trade for more than 500 years! On Diamond Quarter you will find thousands of diamond traders, cutters, and polishers.
- A day trip to Bruges! (1 hour 30 minutes) - Known as the 'Venice of the North' thanks to its canals, medieval Bruges is also a UNESCO site, a lovely place that is worth a visit!
- Variety of >10 golf courses (all in 15 min range by car, with the nearest right in front of the house)
- Waterloo Battle 1815 Memorial & Napoleon's last headquarters: learn more about the crossroads of Europe's destinies.
- Hergé Museum and the comics cycling route : enjoy Louvain-La-Neuve, the first university town of Wallonia, and its countless buildings from the very same architect that designed our home.
- Folon Foundation in the heart of the wonderful "Parc de la Hulpe".
- Abbey of Villers-la-Ville: an outstanding 12th-century abbey, part of Wallonia’s protected cultural heritage.
- Beer-tasting and tour of the trappist abbeys: enjoy world renowned Belgian ales, while learning about the process.
- Countless walks and cycling routes pass right in front of our house and can take you from a couple of hours to several days through the Belgian countryside.
- Walibi & Aqualibi theme parks, countless adventure parks.
- Enjoy and visit Bruges, Antwerp, Namur, Leuven, Gent, Liège, all less than 1h15 away!