Ocean View Ridge
Ocean View Ridge
The perfect hideaway for a tropical beach vacation, Ocean View Ridge is charming, cozy, and hosts amazing views of the Caribbean Ocean, Chocolate Hole Bay, and Heart Bay. As you relax in the secluded open-air villa, you will feel the breeze at all times. The lush landscape and outdoor showers will make your trip under the sun more authentic and leave you feeling welcomed by the island.
The living space is large and welcoming, with cool tile floors and high wood beam ceilings. The kitchen is warm and provides ample space for meals at home, while the large porch is perfect for eating al fresco under the light of the stars. The main cottage boasts one guest bedroom with a king-sized mattress and a full bathroom. The detached guest cottage houses the second bedroom with a king-sized bed and its own en suite. With A/C units in both bedrooms, you will stay comfortably cool as night falls.
This property is only a short drive to some of the best beaches on St. John and only five minutes from Cruz Bay, where you can enjoy the beach, fine dining, and shopping for your every need. The Westin Resort is located just below the home in the exclusive neighborhood of Chocolate Hole for added convenience and comforts.
Adventure awaits as this island is home to incredible wildlife, boating, scuba diving, and water sports galore, so hop on a flight, jump on the ferry and then relax in the comfortable warmth of Ocean View Ridge, where Island life is calling!
-The owners suggest renting a Jeep for your travels across St. John. The L&L Jeep rental company will even pick you up at the airport. Just remember to keep your memory sharp as they drive on the left-hand side of the road here!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Cyril E. king. St Thomas (STT)
45 minutes by taxi then a 20 min ferry boat ride
Chocolate Hole Bay and Heart Bay and even St. Croix on a clear day!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Mongoose Junction shopping dining etc
- 362 Restaurant at Gallows Point
- Beach Bar, High Tide, Rum Hut all on the beach in Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay downtown night life
- The Terrace Restaurant
- 420 to Center Restaurant & Bar (cash only)
- Windmill Restaurant & Bar
- Lavango Rum Bar and Pizza
- Miss. Lucy’s Restaurant
Places of Interest
- Cruz Bay (5 minute drive) - for dining, shopping, and water sports
- Lind Point Trail (10 minute drive)- hike beside native wildlife, lush flora & sea views
- Trunk Bay Beach (20 minute drive)- Hideaway in this dreamy beach cove for a day on the sand
- Maho Bay (25 minute drive)- head over to this lovely location and see incredible wildlife including sea turtles
- Skinney Legs at Coral Bay (30 minute drive) - for a delcious lunch or dinner
Property was perfect for our stay. Excellent view. A bit more rustic than we are used to but it was awesome. I will definitely stay again.”