*Available for 6 night stays only.*
*Please note that all guests must be over the age of 10.*
Situated in the picturesque 7th arrondissement, on the Seine’s left bank, this beautiful apartment is located on rue Saint-Dominique, one of the best streets in Paris, just around the corner from the famous rue Cler market street. Gros-Caillou is, without a doubt, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Paris. The village-like atmosphere surrounding the Syrah apartment offers a variety of cafés, boutiques, restaurants, and markets.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor, or 3rd floor (American), of a classic Haussmann-style building, overlooking the Avenue de la Bourdannais, with a view of the Eiffel Tower. The queen bed in the front bedroom may be separated. The second bedroom has an ensuite.
Located in a true Parisian neighborhood, find numerous fashion stores, bistros, the freshest food markets, fromageries, wine shops, cafés – and the best, most affordable dining spots that all the locals go to.
The sign of a true Parisian quartier is how many pastry shops and boulangeries are located within one square mile – and the answer in the 7th is more than you can count. It means real Parisian families live here, shop here (and keep the prices down). You’ll love exploring the many choices of shops, restaurants and trateurs deciding where to buy your daily baguette; sitting down to a glass of wine and cheese from the best cheese shop in Paris; and watching the sunset behind the Eiffel Tower.
check-in: 3:00 pm
check-out: 9:00 am
No pets, no smoking.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 635 square feet, 59 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
1 hour by train
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
558€ greeting and key service due upon arrival.
Activities of Interest
- Syrah is located on the Left Bank in the prestigious 7th arrondissement. On the popular rue St. Dominique, you'll enjoy the village-like atmosphere of this neighborhood: the fashion boutiques, cafés, bistros and open-air markets.
- Central to everything, owners joke that their most difficult choice is deciding where to walk to and what to discover each day... then what restaurant to choose for a fabulous, affordable meal afterwards!
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the Seine or direct bus/metro.
- Champ de Mars Park (10 min walk): Walk, jog, hire a bike, play in the playgrounds, or watch the puppet theater, and enjoy the gardens.
- Seine River (10 min walk): Stroll along the Seine at sunset or board a scenic river cruise.
Places of Interest
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Champ de Mars
Ellen E.October 2022
Paris Perfect. Home are Truly Perfect
If you are planning a trip to Paris you cannot do any better than staying at Syrah. The location is amazing, the apartment beautifully appointed and extremely clean. Plus there is a staff just around. the corner to help with anything you need. Many thanks to our host for your hospitality! ”