Gran Sol Spanish Villa
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful Spanish villa overlooks the natural green forest area, offering guests peace and plenty of activities to do in its surroundings.
Up to receive 6 guests with comfort in three spacious bedrooms, the property has all the modern appliances for unforgettable vacations.
With views of the famous Rock known as Natural Park of Penyal d'Ifac and the expansive Mediterranean Sea can be enjoyed from the lower and upper terraces, which are south facing.
The property has a fully-equipped kitchen that includes a breakfast bar, granite worktops, quality appliances, coffee maker, sandwich toaster, washer & dryer, microwave, double American-sized fridge, dishwasher, and full-size vacuum cleaner.
Quality sunbeds are located in a beautiful lawned area adjacent to a private outdoor south-facing pool. On a hot day/evening there is extra cover under a motorized awning and a Gazebo where you can prepare a barbeque meal and with easy access to the kitchen side entrance just a few steps away.
The master suite contains one king-sized bed, a walk-in wardrobe alongside a luxury bespoke five-piece bathroom. The master suite has access through sliding doors to a private terrace with sunbeds, tables and chairs, planters with various Cactus plants. Lovely views of the Ocean, Calpe town, Calpe Ifack Rock, pine tree forest area, and surrounding mountain terrain.
The bedrooms feature double sliding doors leading to Naya/Covered Terrace area leading to the pool. The Villa is fitted with very convenient Push Button Electronic Motorised Shutters throughout, the shutters can act as a blackout in the bedrooms for total blackout.
Calpe is a town rich in history and culture and its strategic position on the coast has attracted many voyagers and settlers throughout history. Remains of Iberian tribes have been found around the town. Later, the Romans founded Calpe as a prosperous colony, whose main activity was drying and salting fish.
Calpe enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate, with cool sea breezes in summer. The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and the average summer temperatures are 28 degrees C. On average it can boast 325 sunny days each year making it an ideal all-year-round destination.
The Villa is situated in a residential Urbanization in Calpe, near to Golden Sandy Beaches and lovely nearby towns with every type of entertainment to suit all tastes (Hundreds of brochures available in the villa) and over 200 Restaurants/bars in the area and nearby towns. There are a few local restaurants/bars within walking distance but there is a large number in the Centre Calpe which is only a 10-minute taxi drive or would take around 45 minutes to walk.
***Please note that a car is essential during your stay***
Villa with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
1 hour by car
Calpe rock, Sea, and green forest area!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Spend your hours relaxing at the beach and by the swimming-pool. Go on country-walks and rides. This home is perfect for a relaxing time.
- Taste the gastronomy of the area and don't forget to try the REAL paella!
- The surrounding countryside is absolutely stunning and ideal for hiking, walking, cycling and running.
- Calpe - A lively town with a lovely beachfront walkway full of great little bars and restaurants overlooking the Mediterranean.
Places of Interest
- Alicante (1 hour and 20 mins drive) - With sandy beaches, numerous parks and a very pleasant climate, the city offers a large list of attractions, culture, shopping, and entertainment.
- Valencia (1 hour and 30 mins drive) - A day trip to Valencia is worthwhile: a modern city full of life, culture, history, delicious food and leisure activities.
- Xátiva (1 hour and 30 mins drive) - Inextricably linked with the town's long and fascinating history, Xativa Castle is an imposing twin fortification which embodies the history of not only its town, but the region as a whole.
- Visit Denia and Javea beaches (30 and 15 minutes drive) and spend the day relaxing at the beach and if you feel more energetic, this lovely town offers plenty of cultural and leisure activities as well as walks in the wild-life.
The villa was clean and well-appointed. The owner was very responsive and even helped us arrange groceries to be delivered in advance of our stay. There is a lovely pool that we paid to have heated as it was the off season. For us the only downside was the need for a car as the property is not walking distance to shops or restaurants or the town or a swimmable beach. Unrelated to the Villa but relevant for April travelers, this is the second time we have been rained out in Spain during April. We will not go back during the spring months. We were pleased to have such a big Villa since our group of 4 adults and two children were stuck inside for several days of the trip.”