The Westin New York Grand Central
The Westin New York Grand Central
Location, Location, Location! Ideally situated slightly over a block from Grand Central Station, The Westin New York Grand Central offers unbeatable access to the terminals of this world-famous hub. However, Grand Central is more than just a train station; it’s an exciting, experience-laden center bustling with 60 shops, 35 eateries, and a calendar of events waiting right outside your hotel doors. And while ease of transportation is at your fingertips, The Westin Grand Central also affords convenient proximity to the renowned sights and sounds of Manhattan, including Bryant Park, MoMA, the Empire State Building, and Rockefeller Center.
The Westin New York Grand Central promises an upscale respite amidst The City That Never Sleeps. Here, your Traditional Double guest room includes two full-sized signature Westin Heavenly® Beds, a dedicated workstation, and a sleek guest bathroom featuring our rejuvenating Westin Heavenly® Bath. Nestled within the hotel, Amuse Marketplace & Bar invites you to savor handcrafted cocktails and seasonal American fare. Meanwhile, the remarkable WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio provides 24/7 access to state-of-the-art equipment, including Peloton Bikes for streaming live and on-demand cycling classes. Best of all, this luxe Midtown Manhattan accommodation features well over 15,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor venue space for meetings, conferences, and events. Pair that with the hotel’s premier location near Grand Central Station, and you have the perfect destination for both leisure and business travelers.
As you exit through the hotel doors, take a short stroll to Bryant Park, where nine lush acres surrounded by skyscrapers provides a pleasant, all-season place to enjoy endless al fresco dining and a wealth of free (yes, free) activities, like summer movies on the lawn and ice skating at Winter Village. Afterward, fill your itinerary with any of the abundant and renowned New York exhibits, landmarks, and activities. Indulge in high-end retail therapy on 5th Avenue, take in a live performance at Radio City Music Hall, and even drive, chip, and putt over the Hudson River at the Golf Club at Chelsea Piers.
Resort Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 300 square feet, 28 square meters
4 guests maximum
LaGuardia Airport (LGA), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
20 minutes by car (LGA), 25 minutes by car (JFK)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Wireless internet in guest rooms $14.95 USD/day (lobby and public areas: complimentary).
On-site parking $40 USD/hour, $85 USD/day
Valet parking $85 USD/day
$95 for SUVs, oversize, & vans
Activities of Interest
- The Golf Club at Chelsea Piers
- Shopping at Macy's Herald Square
- Catch a game at Yankee Stadium
- Upscale shopping on 5th Avenue (one of the most famous shopping streets in the world)
- Take in a live performance at Radio City Music Hall
Places of Interest
- Bryant Park (walking distance) — Known as Manhattan's Town Square, the park is famous for its lush seasonal gardens, free activities, and al fresco dining.
- The Museum of Modern Art / MoMA (10 minute drive) — Works from van Gogh to Warhol & beyond plus a sculpture garden, 2 cafes & The Modern restaurant.
- Empire State Building (10 minute drive) — Iconic, art deco office tower from 1931 with exhibits & observatories on the 86th & 102nd floors.
- Rockefeller Center (10 minute drive) — Famous complex home to TV studios, plus a seasonal ice rink & giant Christmas tree.
- Madison Square Garden (15 minute drive) — Billed as the "world's most famous arena", this icon hosts pro sports, concerts & other big events.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (20 minute drive) – The largest art museum in the Western Hemisphere presenting over 5,000 years of art from around the world.
- Central Park (10 minute drive) — NYC's iconic 843-acre park with pedestrian paths & ballfields, plus a zoo, carousel, boat rentals & a reservoir.