Beautifully Renovated Home Near the Beach
This spacious property, only a 250m stroll away from the beach in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, is an ideal destination for a lovely family break.
Light and fresh, this holiday home is fully equipped and furnished. Indoors, the roomy L-shaped lounge (with Woodburner)/diner/kitchen space, and enclosed garden are ideal for socializing and spending quality time with family and friends.
With 4 comfortable bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, (one en-suite shower room, and 2 further bathrooms). In the garden we have a 'Chill out' room with comfortable seating and a 50 inch TV, ideal for kids or teenagers to enjoy, or room to work in peace if required. There is enough space for everybody!
You will have unforgettable moments with the right balance between closeness to others and respect for one’s own privacy.
The kitchen is very well-equipped with plenty of crockery, cutlery, pans, and all cooking utensils you might need to prepare delicious meals at any time. There is an American-sized fridge with a water and ice dispenser, microwave, range dual fuel cooker, and dishwasher.
On sunny days, when you're not at the beach, there is a large patio area with a table and chairs and charcoal-fired BBQ.
With flexibility in mind, two of the bedrooms have single divan beds that can be either clipped together to make a super king-sized bed or separated. The default for bedroom 1 (with ensuite) is super king, and the second bedroom has two single beds.
There is a large driveway to the front of the property with room to park three cars.
Townhome with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King, King, Twin, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
London Gatwick, Southampton Airport
2 hours by car and 25 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- You don’t have to go very far for rippling waves and sparkling seas, you can take to your surfboard, kayak or paddleboard and get straight out onto the open water.
- There are museums, galleries, amusement arcades, crazy golf, play parks and an oceanarium. You can bring friends and family of all ages too – there’ll be something for everyone to enjoy.
- Titchfield Haven, a nationally renowned nature reserve.
Places of Interest
- Portsmouth harbour (25 min by car) - Gunwharf Quays is the UK’s only waterfront outlet shopping destination. Located on Portsmouth’s historic waterfront, you can shop at over 90 famous brands!
- You can watch hundreds of brightly coloured tropical fish at the Blue Reef Aquarium in Portsmouth or marvel at the spectacular daily flying demonstrations at The Hawk Conservancy Trust near Andover.
- Military Heritage Attractions - the Museum of Army Flying at Middle Wallop, the home of the British Army at Aldershot and Portsmouth’s exciting naval museums at the Dockyard.
- For fascinating insights into Britain’s past, climb the Roman walls at Portchester Castle, explore the regimental museums at Winchester or imagine firing the big guns at the Royal Armouries at Fort Nelson!