Stunning Pablo House
Pablo House is an outstanding property, located in the lovely region of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. The perfect setting to enjoy the serenity of nature with stunning views and plenty of outdoor living space - all just steps from the variety of attractions Cape Town has to offer!
Up to 10 guests can stay. There are 5 deluxe, private bedroom suites, 2 of them with ensuite bathrooms and 3 with 2 shared bathrooms plus 2 additional toilets and an outside bathroom with a shower and toilet at the pool.
With spacious and comfortable beds, most are King or queen rooms. Enough space to receive large families and groups of friends!
Located in a vast plot of land with magnificent gardens and local vegetation, this property has everything one needs for a perfect vacation!
Indoors are bright and clean, using a smart combination of modern materials and natural elements, as well as touches of colors.
In the open-plan, the living area is surrounded by the greens of the exteriors and is connected with a large terrace, overlooking the pool. The lounge has a great fireplace and plenty of sitting area. The kitchen is fully equipped with all utensils you might need to prepare any sort of meal!
The outdoor areas offer many possibilities. The outdoor lounge is huge and has good coverage, ideal for socializing during warm days and evenings.
With a private tennis court and a huge swimming pool, entertainment is guaranteed for everyone!
Guests will find a place outside, whether relaxing in the sun, reading a good book, listening to the birds singing, or just sipping a refreshing cocktail while chatting with friends!
During their stays at this property guests will have the chance to explore the many cultural and natural attractions that Cape Town has to offer!
Villa with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7000 square feet, 651 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Cape Town Airport
20 minute by car
Beautiful views over the Constantia valley and Winelands all the way to False Bay, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Constantiaberg
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Cleaning twice a week is included but can be arranged every day for an extra fee
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Constantiaberg!
- Boulders Beach - Located near Simon's Town towards Cape Point, go and see the free-roaming colony of African penguins as they swim in the sea and chill on the beach!
- Robben Island - Take a short boat ride to the Robben Island and see the prison where Nelson Mandela was held for 27 years!
- Table Mountain - Hike up or take the cable car to the top of this amazing mountain top, with incredible views of the city and Robben Island in the distance.
Places of Interest
- Cape of Good Hope - Make your way to the most southern-western point of the African continent!
- Chapmans Peak Drive - For some absolutely stunning coastal views head to this mountain on the western side of the Cape Peninsula.
- Cape Town - Explore all the city of Cape Town has to offer with a wide range of shopping - From luxury boutiques and shopping malls to private shopping tours and markets.
Damian L.December 2022
Wonderful family base in amazing Cape Town
We had a wonderful stay at this spacious and well equipped property. Tennis court and pool were cleaned daily and the location was near everything but nestled in Constantia Heights with fresh cooling breeze in the heat and with epic views.”
Damian L.December 2022
Wonder villa in Constantia heights
We had a fantastic stay at this property. The property was large and comfortable. The owners were brilliantly helpful and responsive and the staff were friendly and efficient. Plus the location was great - walking distance to the botanic gardens on one side and epic views of mountains and sea on the other. The pool and pool terrace even had a glass windowed arcade to protect sun bathing from the, at times strong, wind. A great secure base in Cape Town! ”