Exceptional flat in the heart of Barcelona
This spacious apartment, located on a typical street lined with charming 19-century buildings, will be your chance to explore all that Barcelona offers in a unique way.
This comfortable 4-bedroom City Center accommodation is perfect for a family or a group of friends. It receives up to 8 guests and has great living areas and a lovely balcony. Thanks to the premium location, you will have access to myriad activities within walking distance!
You can reach the most iconic landmark of Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia, within a 15 minutes walk. With so many cultural options, gorgeous parks, and things to do, you will experience a true hub of culture, people, architecture, and cuisine for all tastes. You will never feel bored!
If you love architecture and arts, don't miss a tour of Gaudi's masterpieces, in Art Nouveau style, like Parc Guell. You can spend the whole day exploring the city and have a comfortable and cozy place to rest and recharge.
Barcelona is a cosmopolitan metropolis that still retains its charm and traditions. Be sure to visit Montjuïc Castle, a 17th-century hilltop fortress & former prison housing a military museum with impressive city views.
A stay in Barcelona would not be complete without a stroll through the traditional Gothic Quarter, with its narrow medieval streets filled with trendy bars, clubs, and Catalan restaurants. Take a break at the Mercado de La Boqueria and taste delicious Spanish tapas with Iberian ham, olives, and a fresh sangria!
Continue your walk along the Ramblas, a boulevard full of boutiques, street performers, and lots of action! If you still have energy for the city's nightlife, the fiesta never stops around La Rambla, Barceloneta, and the Marina.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2150 square feet, 200 square meters
Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
20 minute drive
Barcelona's historic buildings
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Montjuïc mountain (20 mins drive) is the perfect place for a leafy stroll. Aside from the natural surroundings and spectacular vistas, you'll find buildings from the 1992 Olympic Games
- Barcelona Zoo, (20 mins drive) Situated in the city's lush Parc de la Ciutadella, the Catalan capital's wildlife refuge is considered the best in all of Spain, playing host to more than 4,000 creatures
- El Vallès Golf (30 mins drive) is the perfect place to start your golfing career: excellent facilities, school, great professionals, great atmosphere.
Places of Interest
- La Sagrada Familia, (10 mins drive) Get a fascinating insight into the history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral. Admire the opulent ceilings and stained-glass windows while learning about the building’s charismatic creator.
- Park Guell, (15 mins drive) A UNESCO World Heritage site, Antoni Gaudi spent 15 years designing and building the whimsical fountains, mosaic benches, pedestrian walkways, and gingerbread house-like buildings.
- Las Ramblas, (15 mins drive) Known as the most famous street in Barcelona, you'll love the exciting atmosphere found in the heart of Barcelona!
- Gothic Quarter( 20 mins drive) Wander through the cobblestone streets,, explore the charming shops and cafes, and even catch a glimpse of the original Roman walls of the city!