Sitting down a private lane on a beautifully landscaped acre sits this substantial 2 story cedar lodge. The residential home is a delight from the moment you walk into the spacious entry with vaulted lounge ceilings, a formal dining area, an kitchen. The 422 sqm floor plan comprises 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, offering plenty of space to accommodate large families or a variety of guests.
This home has been thoughtfully built to reflect the surrounding alpine environment, and the 200-year-old Cedar cladding and hefty internal timber beams bring character and a feeling of warmth.
Untreated wood and products are used throughout, with winter and summer-friendly glass and volcanic rock insulation which acts as a fire retardant, and eastern and western facing decks provide comfortable outdoor spaces to enjoy all year round. There is plenty to fall in love with in this spacious home and its surroundings!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4520 square feet, 420 square meters
Other, Other, Other, Other, and Other
12 guests maximum
Beautiful valley and mountain views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Wanaka is a year-round destination. Summers are hot and dry - perfect for water-sports, hiking and biking. Winters are cool and crisp with four diverse ski areas offering great options for skiers and snowboarders
- Wanaka town - A lively town buzzing with a carefree spirit, Wanaka’s picture-perfect location and easy access to the outdoors makes it the ultimate base for your holiday.
- Ski like a local and enjoy the stunning snow-capped mountains of the Southern Alps.
- Enjoy great food and wine from this region, with a wide variety of lakefront bars, cafes and restaurants serving exceptional local cuisine, plus a wealth of artisans producing award-winning wine, beer, spirits, bread, and ice cream.
Places of Interest
- Wanaka - The stunning mountain and lakeside setting and proximity to Mt Aspiring National Park, a Unesco World Heritage Area, makes it the ultimate base for outdoor activities
- Lake Wanaka - covering 193 square kilometres, is perfect for jetboaters, sailors and kayakers to explore.
- Milford Sound Fiordland - a World Heritage Site with glaciers over 100,000 year and dramatic waterfalls cascades!
- Queenstown: Enjoy the liveliness of Central Queenstown or the quaint streets of Arrowtown.