THE HIDEAWAYS CLUB - Asmara (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps.
This ironwood, beautiful, five-bedroom home in Bali - set in tropical grounds - is designed in the style of a Balinese temple compound, with separate, smaller pavilions centred around one large, open-sided 'wantilan' or main pavilion. Two of the pavilions, hidden among palm trees and flowering shrubs, serve as exquisite, private bedroom suites; another pavilion houses the villa's spoiling spa.
The lush, manicured gardens are crisscrossed by stone paths leading to pretty fishponds with water features, or to shady nooks where you won't be disturbed. The elegant swimming pool, furnished with chic, contemporary sun loungers and parasols, resembles a traditional reflecting pool and is overlooked by a giant Buddha head.
There's a gorgeous beach five minutes away from the villa; a world-class golf course, with three spectacular cliff-top holes, is also close by. And while Canggu boasts several excellent places to eat, Seminyak, with it fantastic array of bars and restaurants is only 15 minutes away.
Villa Asmara is set among emerald rice fields, near the village of Canggu on Bali’s south coast. It may be close to the popular resorts of Kuta and Seminyak, and only 40 minutes drive from the Ubud, but Canggu still offers a glimpse of Bali in the days before tourism: peaceful, spiritual, and welcoming.
Villa with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Bali Denpasar Airport
40 minutes by car
Lovely forest views!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendments to the booking are not possible,
If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Activities of Interest
- Surf, diving and many other water sports! Or just paddle serenely under the water rather than surfing the rolling waves.
- Away from the shoreline, there's botanic gardens, volcanic hiking trails and ancient monuments to explore.
- Stunning hillside temples such as Pura Luhur Batukau let you really experience the spirit of this island
- Ubud is the cultural centre of Bali - defined by its artists, dancers, daily temple festivals and craftspeople
Places of Interest
- Legendary for it's surf, welcoming atmosphere and stunning scenery, Bali brings ideas of paradise evocatively to mind, enveloping its visitors with its feeling of friendliness and seemingly endless sunshine.
- With a fascinating history, beautiful food, great nightlife and all the sun, sea and sand you can ask for, Bali is a joyful place to stay.