If you want to immerse yourself in nature, listen to the birds chirping at dawn, and enjoy the serenity of a luminous sunset behind the mountains, this property is the perfect place for you.
This peaceful retreat, located in Victoria Golf & Country Resort, in the lovely countryside of the Central Region of Sri Lanka, will offer you memorable vacations in deep contact with pure nature, in a tranquil and idyllic setting. The fantastic wellness facilities will refresh you from everyday stress, and the huge pool will be an invitation for a dip at any time of day!
Every spot of this luxurious property offers wonderful mountain views. Here you find inspiration and comfort. The villa has two comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms, sleeping four guests. With lovely indoors and outdoors spaces, this home is ideal for creative retreats and family gatherings.
Balancing the simple pleasures of life with modern facilities, you will find everything you need to make your own meals and enjoy some relaxing time in this gorgeous laid-back countryside.
Villa Athmaya is situated in an exclusive community with total privacy and security. The property has a private chef, housekeeping, steward, and the benefit of direct access to the 18 hole golf club, clubhouse, restaurants, tennis court, and much more!
Golf bookings (green fees, caddies, ball spotters, buggies) can be made directly at Victoria Golf Club.
Villa with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Gratitude for Staff $140 (for 4 Staff members) per room per week.
It is not possible to cook yourself. Therefore, the owners offer half/ fullboard by the chef. Of course, there is also a restaurant at the golf club.
Massages in the private massage room can be booked directly through the owners.
Activities of Interest
- Victoria Golf & Country Resort – an exquisite 500 acre resort property that is located in the midst of scenic vistas.
- Outdoors sports, beautiful hike paths, restaurants and shops nearby
- The rich heritage of the island while finding meaning behind fascinating local traditions and folklore
Places of Interest
- Loolcondera - known by the locals as Loolkandura was the place where the very first tea plantation that was established in Sri Lanka. It is, in fact, the place where the great legacy of Ceylon tea originated.
- The amazing cascades Huluganga waterfall, Kosgama Ella, Saree Ella, and Jodu Ella.