Club Hemingway Apartment
This lovely apartment located in the outskirts of Dominican Republic Capital has everything one wishes for fantastic holidays.
Outstanding architecture, nature, and tradition are combined to create a serene and fresh atmosphere. Sleeping 7 guests, the apartment has got 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and great living areas, from where you can admire amazing views over the Caribbean Sea.
Club Hemingway, where the apartment is located benefits of a unique location, and a commitment to maintaining a low population density. To do so, the buildings have been constructed in large garden plots, offering ample space and world-class facilities in an exquisite atmosphere, caring about the wonderful natural environment, and being aware of the heritage and ecological value, while offering the best amenities and services.
The long terrace surrounding the club lets you enjoy the outdoors with a tranquil, gentle breeze, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Inside you can also enjoy a good movie, book, board game, a good wine, delicacy… or simply a gathering with friends.
Guests during this stay at this apartment can easily access a prestigious beach, at the height of any hidden Paradise. Soft ocean currents keep the water clean and clear. Immaculate white sand amidst a sparse forest of palm trees.
Take the opportunity to explore neighboring towns and discover splendid white sand beaches! Don't miss the chance to visit the country's capital, La Romana, and discover all the charm of this city full of culture and activities has to offer.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1528 square feet, 142 square meters
King and Queen + Twin
7 guests maximum
Internacional Airport Las Americas Jose Francisco Pena Gomez (SDQ)
Views over Juan Dolio Beach
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Private Boat Charter - Charter a luxury private boat and explore the nearby islands.
- La Romana Country Club - This lovely golf course offers challenging play and wonderful views!
- The best of La Romana! Taste great food, discover the lovely city center, and expliore the depths of the sea on snorkeling and diving adventures!
Places of Interest
- Altos de Chavón - Visit this lovely, 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village perched high above the Chavón river.
- La Playa Minitas - This small beach makes for a relaxing afternoon in a quiet atmosphere.
- La Aleta - Numerous Taino artifacts were uncovered at this Indian site following a 1996 excavation.
- Punta Cana! This traveler's paradise, known for its gorgeous white sand beaches is a must-see destination.