Baywatch House- A peaceful waterfront home
Welcome to this waterfront home tucked away soundly on Oyster Bay in Chincoteague, Virginia. Baywatch House is filled with peace and serenity, ready to offer you and your family endless summer memories.
South facing, looking over the water, allowing a great deal of natural light to flow into the home, you will enjoy watching the sunrise from every window. The 50’+ deck offers luxurious lounge chairs, a Weber grill, and a dining table, perfect for eating alfresco.
Back inside, you will be enchanted by the spacious family room, complete with a stone fireplace, wicker chairs, and a cozy couch to retire to with a blanket and a book. Built-in bookcases store plenty of excellent reading material and television for when you want to settle in and watch your favorite movie. The gourmet kitchen is next to the family room, complete with warm wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast nook is the perfect place to enjoy a sunny morning meal, while the counter seats allow for additional family or guests to gather together.
The bedrooms are comfortable and spacious. The waterfront Master Suite has a large king bed with two closets and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and 6’ soaking tub. The second guest bedroom, also waterfront, boasts a queen bed complete with a Jack and Jill bathroom and a tub/shower combo. The shared bathroom leads to the third guest bedroom with both a queen and twin daybed with views of the Salt Marsh Estuary. The third bathroom is on the ground level next to the laundry room is topped off with another shower. Fresh bed linens, towels, hairdryers, and bath soaps are provided, along with starter paper products in the kitchen and bathrooms.
A large bonus room with dining areas offers more breathtaking views of Oyster Bay.
Chincoteague is home to wild horses, and just across from the front of the home is the Salt Marsh Estuary, where Chinco Ponies love to graze. Wildlife viewing surrounds you, whether you go out on the private dock or venture out on a kayak or boat tour. Adventure is never far from Baywatch House.
*A Private Chef and Massage Therapist can be arranged subject to availability.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen + Twin
7 guests maximum
Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY)
1 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Bird Watching
Places of Interest
- Wild Horses- Wild ponies have inhabited Assateague Island for hundreds of years with an incredible story of where they may have come from.
- Pony Express Nature Cruise (15 minute drive)- find all the wild horses, dolphins, birdwatching, spectacular scenery, and wildlife coastal Virginia has to offer.
- Assateague Lighthouse (15 minute drive)- located within the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, accessible by road from Chincoteague Island over the Assateague Channel.
- Wallops Island (35 minute drive)- check out the NASA flight facility on this neighboring island.
- Captain Timothy Hill House (5 minute drive)- built in the 1800s, this cabin is possibly the oldest remaining house on Chincoteague Island!