Joglo Villa - Samanvaya
This luxurious villa with a unique Javanese design is a perfect and romantic retreat in Bali.
With an amazing view over the rice fields and the ocean, the property has great living and dining areas, a spacious ensuite, an outdoor area with a private swimming pool, indoor and outdoor dining spaces, an air-conditioned, premium king-size bed, fully stocked mini-bar, and an ensuite bathroom with a deep luxurious natural stone bathtub.
Built by local craftsmen using a blend of reclaimed timbers, sustainable hardwoods from the forests of East Kalimantan, with some having traditional Alang Alang straw roofs meaning they blend effortlessly into the surrounding gardens and rice terraces. All rooms are air-conditioned and beds have premium quality mattresses and linens to ensure you have the perfect night’s sleep.
During their stays, guests can enjoy the Samanvaya Resort’s infinity swimming pools suspended over the rice terraces, a natural temperature jacuzzi, lounge bar, garden bar, restaurant, wellness center, hot tub, yoga studio, and several events and dining spaces.
Resort Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1070 square feet, 100 square meters
2 guests maximum
1 hour 15 minute
Rice fields, hills, and Mount Agung! This is an ADULT ONLY resort (16 years and above)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Surf, diving and many other water sports! Or just paddle serenely under the water rather than surfing the rolling waves.
- Away from the shoreline, there's botanic gardens, volcanic hiking trails and ancient monuments to explore.
- Stunning hillside temples such as Pura Luhur Batukau let you really experience the spirit of this island
- Ubud is the cultural centre of Bali - defined by its artists, dancers, daily temple festivals and craftspeople
Places of Interest
- Legendary for it's surf, welcoming atmosphere and stunning scenery, Bali brings ideas of paradise evocatively to mind, enveloping its visitors with its feeling of friendliness and seemingly endless sunshine.
- With a fascinating history, beautiful food, great nightlife and all the sun, sea and sand you can ask for, Bali is a joyful place to stay.