For those looking for thrilling vacations, with plenty of activities in a wonderful setting, surrounded by nature, a few steps from the convenience of the city, stays in this sumptuous house will be a delight!
Located in a beautiful residential area of Cape Town, this luxurious home has everything you need for the perfect vacation. Ample spaces to socialize, lots of greenery and magnificent rooms to relax, a large heated swimming pool with a great sunbathing area to chill out and enjoy warm days, and wonderful views of the mountains!
Built-in the style of English summer mansions, this two-floor home welcomes up to 10 guests in style!
The property has 5 spacious bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, including an air-conditioning Master suite.
With a palette of light colors, which are inviting and relaxing, contrasting with the bright green of the exterior, this property has plenty of natural light!
The change of light, either at dawn or at sunset, provides a very special atmosphere. You will feel refreshed!
The house is fully staffed, with a live-in housekeeper, ironing lady, and gardener. Equipped with a complete solar energy system, the property has also a security system with cameras in the external areas.
Stays at Eaton House will be a perfect combination for those seeking outdoor sport and adrenaline. At short distances, you will find a variety of possibilities from beautiful hike paths to exciting water sports.
For those who love surfing, the nearby beaches with perfect waves are a paradise!
Cape Town stands as a glittering, metropolis juxtaposed with one of the world's most breathtaking natural landscapes. You'll fall in love with this city's khaki-colored beaches, rolling vineyards, sizzling cuisine, thriving nightlife, and, of course, the spectacular Table Mountain.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 37000 square feet, 3438 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
10 guests maximum
Cape Town Airport
30 minute by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Kayaking, Paddle boarding, Surfing, Snorkeling, Sailing
- Snorkelling with Seals in Hout Bay or kayaking with Penguins & Other Sea Animals
- Cycling, windsurfing and kitesurfing, paragliding at Lion's Head or diving at Signal Hill in Cape Town
Places of Interest
- Found within Table Mountain National Park (which encompasses other top attractions like Boulders Beach and the Cape of Good Hope), Table Mountain - the city's most recognizable landmark.
- Slangkop Point Lighthouse, the tallest cast iron lighthouse on the South African coast. The views are stunning!
- Baboon Matters, an organization that has been at the forefront of baboon conservation Take a walk with these amazing creatures and experience their gentle side!
- South Africa boasts a flourishing wine industry, churning out crisp whites and robust reds. Constantia Valley is located about 10.5 miles south of central Cape Town.
- The Victoria & Alfred (V&A) harbor - Waterfront buzzes with activity at all hours of the day.