Salt Lake City Heavenly High Rise
Salt Lake City Heavenly High Rise
Reach new heights in Salt Lake City, Utah!
This lovely two-bedroom residence is situated in the 15-story high Bonneville Tower on South Temple—one of Salt Lake City’s most prestigious streets and a significant part of Western history and architecture. Guests of this sophisticated accommodation will appreciate its convenient location within walking distance of downtown Salt Lake City and the many amenities it affords, including an outdoor swimming pool, laundry facilities, and three levels of secured covered parking.
The stately Bonneville Tower greets guests with a manicured driveway touched by a porte-cochère which leads into a black and cream marble-clad lobby. When you make your way to your new 1500 square foot abode, you’ll be thoroughly impressed by the thoughtfully arranged living spaces with sweeping skyline views. Make yourself at home in the living room while enjoying the 55” TV complete with surround sound and streaming services. You can whip up snacks in the kitchen, which features high-end stainless steel appliances and a large island with bar seating. Pour yourself a drink and watch from the expansive windows as the sun sets over the Salt Lake valley. In the evening, enjoy a restful night’s sleep in either queen bedroom. Then in the morning, freshen up and relax in the steam shower.
A car and bicycles are available for a fee, providing you with convenient transportation to explore all that Salt Lake City has to offer! Temple Square is roughly one mile away and is considered the most visited attraction in Utah, with historic buildings, colorful gardens, museum exhibits, and inspiring artwork. You can also enjoy shopping at City Creek Center, catching an outdoor concert at Red Butte Garden, and visiting the Hogle Zoo. But don’t forget that Utah is home to “The Greatest Snow on Earth,” giving you the perfect reason to visit Salt Lake City’s four world-class ski resorts.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
15 minutes by car
Complete skyline view, plus breathtaking sunrise and sunsets
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
A car and bicycles are available for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountain biking
- Shopping and dining at City Creek Center
- 4 world-class ski resorts: Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude
Places of Interest
- Temple Square (less than a 5 minute drive) — A 5-block complex owned by the Mormon church, with historic buildings, gardens, museums, monuments, libraries, auditoriums, pavilions, & restaurants.
- Red Butte Garden (20 minute drive) — University of Utah's botanical garden features nature trails, workshops & an outdoor concert series.
- Hogle Zoo (10 minute drive) — Modern, 42-acre zoo boasting hundreds of animals & tropical gardens, plus a train & carousel.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (10 minute drive) — About Utah Museum of Fine Arts Modern venue with many galleries & a diverse collection spanning 5,000 years of global visual art.
- Natural History Museum of Utah (10 minute drive) — Modern venue with 10 galleries exploring earth science & Utah’s native cultures in a scenic locale.
- Great Salt Lake (25 minute drive) — The Western Hemisphere's largest salt-water lake with scenic sunrises & sunsets, plus many birds.
- Bonneville Salt Flats (1 hour & 40 minute drive) — Unique & highly scenic salt flat formed when Lake Bonneville dried up, near the Utah-Nevada border.