Amazing Canadian Experience
Whatever the season, stays at this wonderful property will offer unforgettable moments.
With a privileged location, beautiful views over the lake and mountains, this house is conveniently located close to some of the best ski resorts in the country!
Receiving up to 20 guests in 6 spacious and stylish bedrooms, this home is ideal for groups of friends or large family gatherings. Spread over three floors, the property has all the amenities to entertain any group, of any age.
Pool table, Ping pong table, Air hockey, Babyfoot table, Kayaks, Paddleboard, Multiple bikes, and fishing boat with an electric motor are some facilities this property offer to entertain you! Guests will never be bored!
With charming decoration and having the most modern appliances, this house offers coziness and fun for the whole family.
The house has lovely views over the lake, and thanks to its location, in a peninsula, surrounded by a forest and hills, walkings in the surroundings will be delightful! In fact, the property is located about 20km from the Crown territory (government-owned forests), an area of environmental preservation.
When the snow falls, the landscape becomes even more fascinating! An invitation to practice winter sports. The region is very well connected with Montreal and its countless cultural attractions, and with a short drive distance, you can reach many ski resorts, which are ideal for both beginners and experienced athletes!
During the summer months, you will be enchanted by the changing of colors. The warm weather allows lovely walks into the forests, romantic picnics, and countless outdoor and water sports possibilities in this idyllic scenario!
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5920 square feet, 550 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and Full + Twin
20 guests maximum
Montreal Pierre-Elliott Trudeau (YUL)
1 hour 20 minutes
Overlooking and surrounded by a lake, surrounded by a forest and hills! Local trouts, water toys. Snowshoes and sliding carpets for the winter.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mont-Tremblant Dogsledding- Try something new and dogsled at this awesome facility!
- Glissades des Pays d'en Haut - Spend a day tubing, skiing, or sledding in piles of snow!
- Club de golf Piedmont - Located on the north shore, halfway between Montreal and Tremblant, this course offers quality golf at a unique and popular site.
- Beautiful hike paths with amazing landscapes and a variety of outdoor and water sports!
- Sommet SaintSauveur for skiing, tubing, water park
Places of Interest
- Mont Tremblant Resort- North of Montreal, this wonderful resort offers some of the best skiing in eastern North America.
- Circuit Mont-Tremblant- One of the best racing circuits in North America which have had the most famous and talented people on this track
- Whitewater rafting, fly fishing, mountain climbing, sight seeing
- Scandinive Spa in Mont Tremblant- This spa is known for its unique Scandinavian-style treatments.
- Rafting, sledding, water tubing
- Freshwater fishing, gambling casinos, hunting small game