Beach-Ocean-Bay Panoramic View Golf Course Home
Beach-Ocean-Bay Panoramic View Golf Course Home
Located on the 14th fairway at the Links at Bodega Harbour, this two-story single-family home sits on a nearly quarter-acre lot, one of the more significant level lots in the area, with stunning panoramic views of the ocean, bay, Bodega Head, rolling hills, and the golf course.
With plenty of indoor/outdoor living space and privacy, you are well-positioned to watch the sunrise over Quinlan Gulch and the spectacular sunsets over the ocean. The interior has all been recently remodeled and newly furnished. The numerous large windows and skylights provide plenty of natural light to flow into the home. There are incredible Ocean and Bay views from the master bedroom, master bedroom deck, master bathroom, kitchen, dining room, living room, large outdoor patio, and detached bathroom. The exterior is serene with lounging options, a hot tub, a gas grill, and a gas firepit. You are sure to enjoy cozy nights under the stars.
The home graciously sleeps up to ten people, with the upstairs master bedroom having a California king bed and twin sleeper chair. The upstairs landing area has a full Murphy bed/desk, while the downstairs two guest bedrooms each have queen beds. The additional detached bedroom has a queen bed above the garage.
The sizeably accessible driveway can accommodate several cars. The home includes a washer/dryer, central heating, Wi-Fi, five smart televisions, a fast EV charger, and beach accessories.
Also included is access to the HOA hiking trails, the golf Links at Bodega Harbour (additional charge), and private parking & access to Pinnacle Beach, which is adjacent to Doran Regional Park. Conveniently located just a few minutes away from Bodega Harbour, Bodega Head, and numerous restaurants and local attractions.
There are 7 total security cameras located: 1 at the exterior front door, 1 at the ADU exterior door, 3 capturing the entire front driveway, 1 near the top of the back yard roof capturing the back patio and golf course (the hot tub is not in its view), and 1 in the garage/game room to capture the kitchen and guest suite doors.
All security cameras are on and may be recording audio and video at any time.
If you have any questions regarding the security cameras, please contact the owners.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Santa Rosa Airport
40 minutes by car
Beach, Ocean, Bay, Rolling Hills, Sunrise, Sunset
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Duck Flagship House Rules (5/10/23)
1) Absolutely No Pets (unless explicitly given permission for a specific pet and a pet fee is paid.) House owners have allergies. Cats are strictly prohibited. Small dogs are considered on a case by case basis, ONLY for stays of 30 days or more, with an additional pet fee. The home is located in a golf community, with no fencing.
2) No large parties/occupancy. Our HOA limits overnight occupancy to a maximum of 10 guests, regardless of age. We further limit overnight occupancy to the total number of paid guests.For each guest of any age over the 10 person limit.
3) Absolutely no children under the age of 5 (unless explicitly given permission for specific child guest(s) and are included in the booking details.) The house is furnished for families with older children. There are safety issues including a floating staircase, open railings, and an unfenced yard. There are many items in the home that are breakable and not intended for unsupervised use by a younger child.
4) Per HOA rules: No noxious, illegal, or seriously offensive activities shall be carried upon any lot, or any part of the property, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or become a serious annoyance or a nuisance or which may in any way interfere with the quiet enjoyment of each of the owners of their respective lot. Special consideration is to be given between the quiet hours of 10 pm to 7 am. Guests need to take louder activities inside at 10 pm. This especially means no loud voices or music at the hot tub or at the firepit past 10 pm. A fine of $250 may be assessed via money request for excess noise after 10 pm. Absolutely no trespassing on the golf course or golf paths. Only registered golfers during their registered round have access beyond our home's property line. This rule is in effect 24 hours a day, including in the late afternoon or evening after golf hours have concluded. A $250 fine per occurrence will be assessed via money request for any golf course trespass.
5) Per HOA rules: No trailer, detached camper, mobile home, commercial vehicle, truck (other than standard size pickup truck or standard size van), boat, inoperable automobile or similar equipment shall be permitted to remain upon any lot, other than on a temporary basis. Guests can park up to 4 standard sized vehicles only on the driveway.
6) No smoking/vaping/cigars anywhere on property and/or within close proximity to neighbors. Extra fees of $250 for violations to be assessed via money request, and/or removal from home may occur. While you enjoy them, please respect the BBQ gas grill, hot tub, and kitchen oven like you would in your own home. These items are not cleaned by the turnover maid service. Extra fees of $250 per item for any excess cleaning will be assessed via money request. While you enjoy the front patio/driveway and expansive back patio and patio furniture, please treat these areas like your own home. These areas are not cleaned by the turnover maid service. Extra fees of $250 per area for any excess cleaning, including but not limited to large spills, stains, glitter, confetti, and excessive sand, will be assessed via money request. Cleaning tools and products are available for your use in the kitchen and garage.
7) No moving of large furniture or household items at all. Before you depart, please put back to where you found it anything small that you moved for your convenience. Fees of $100 (extra cleaning) will be assessed via money request for the owner having to move furniture or excessive amounts of household items back to their proper placement. No tampering with security cameras, $100 fee via money request will be assessed per camera.
8) Accidents happen. Please report any damage or broken items to owners immediately. We will do our best to address the issue promptly with understanding and/or replacement(s)/ alternative(s). We welcome you in our second home, and please treat it with respect and care as if it were your own. Extra damage/replacement fees per item via money request may be assessed, especially if not reported.
9) Per HOA rules: “No hanging towels visible from the golf course or within view to the neighbors.” Also, no using white bath towels for anything other than for bathing. Use provided multi-colored beach/hot tub towels located near downstairs bathroom in striped fabric bins for beach and hot tub. No using washcloths/towels to remove makeup. It causes staining. Instead makeup wipes are provided for your convenience. Extra cleaning/replacement fees of $100 will be assessed via money request for excessive staining to linens/towels.
10) Absolutely NO subleasing/third party rentals and firearms on property.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Pinnacle Beach (2 minute drive)
- Drakes Fireside Lounge (2 minute drive)
- Bodega Harbour (3 minute drive)
- Bodega Harbour Golf Course (3 minute drive)
- Doran Regional Park (5 minute drive)
- Spud Point Crab Company (10 minute drive)
- Rocker Osyterfeller's (10 minute drive)
- Bodega Head (10 minute drive)